No tip for gay waiter - WTF?

That's why I'm saying this story is fishy. If the couple truly had a strong conviction about this they would make their stand and accept the consequences. Obviously, that wasn't the case.
Fishy? PFFFT! They are probably hiding because they don't want people to see their shameful faces. I think if they paid by a credit card, the restaurant is still not allowed to tell us the guests' names but the waiter will never forget their faces. However the couple is no longer welcome there.

“We do not tolerate discrimination against anybody. That includes employees and customers,” the statement said.

I wish the couple's identity would be made so they can get a backlash but I am sure they are reading the hundreds of comments made about them from that article. I hope they feel lousy about themselves!

I wish the couple's identity would be made so they can get a backlash but I am sure they are reading the hundreds of comments made about them from that article. I hope they feel lousy about themselves!
Yeah, remember the bakery issue? They closed down the bakery and moved the business to their home to avoid gay supporters. I wonder how they are doing now. Still running the business or giving it up?

Back