No strings attached

So long as it's clear both of you aren't that committed emotionsally and let the other know you're not exclusive at a certain point. I do have a NSA relationship with someone who calls me when she's in a rut and not seeing anyone. If I'm not available, it's not happening. It's not impossible to do a NSA, you just both have to recognize that you're not going to get married/have kids but you both have a blast in the sack. Sex can be healthy for everyone just make sure it's emotionally "right".

i wish i could do that. i wanted to do that, but i fall for people too quickly and then change my mind. :dunno:

Everyone has their own preferences and certainly different cultures have their own unwritten and written rules about this behavior. When I went to the UAE as part of a defense conference for the U.S. Navy I was asked by several men if I was married and they seemed very consternated that my husband would allow/support me going away from him like I did. In their eyes, once you are connected to a person, even not married, there should be no one else in the picture.
When I was younger I had a boyfriend who insisted on a "no strings attached" relationship. I was head over heels with him and I allowed it. It was ok, but certainly now 2 years after my divorce I need the comfort of a person who will give me their undivided attention. I wanted to hand my boyfriend my whole heart and in return he gave his back to me.
Perhaps at different times in our lives we just need different things.

"No Strings Attached" means a fuck buddy. Regardless of what happens between two people in such a situation, there is not supposed be an emotional attachment.

It's not for everyone.

Sex can be healthy for everyone just make sure it's emotionally "right
In other words make sure that you're emotionally healthy, and you're not trying to "self medicate" other issues in your life. I think the fuck buddy system can be viable......but on the other hand, ever notice that the exact same people who are all " being sexually free is SO empowering, and you don't have to worry about being hurt and everything, are often the same people who complain that they don't have real or healthy realtionships with anyone?

I like NSA friends being in an open marriage I have a few. Some are LD some are local some have benefits some don't also most share a bond of emotion with me an I with them because were friends it's obvious a friendship is a type of relationship after all. I have lots of experience and am very open so questions welcome!

been there and done that. I still have contact with some of my friends. :D

Who has or wants a no strings attached relationship and why? I think I should reword my original question here. What does everyone here think of no strings attached?

Sorry.....No such thing....your joking right?...Midnight♥♥♥

So long as it's clear both of you aren't that committed emotionsally and let the other know you're not exclusive at a certain point. I do have a NSA relationship with someone who calls me when she's in a rut and not seeing anyone. If I'm not available, it's not happening. It's not impossible to do a NSA, you just both have to recognize that you're not going to get married/have kids but you both have a blast in the sack. Sex can be healthy for everyone just make sure it's emotionally "right".

Well Craig I admire you...you at least acknowledge that emotional and sexual fidelity need to be discussed and agreed that it's not gonna happen..the only thing that makes me feel a bit odd about what your saying and Yeah i agree the sex is is healthy for everyone....last night I saw this show called Gigilo's and damn they were saying the same thing as you to justify what they were doing...well except they were making..laughing..$350 an hr...Hmmm
I do like your attitude tho....Midnight♥♥♥ :cool2:

Back