No Shave November

I would but my wife don't like my beard. I tried that last year and She said shave it off!!

:rofl:

Catty

I would but my wife don't like my beard. I tried that last year and She said shave it off!!

:rofl:

Catty

Why a photo? I do this all the time when the season gets colder and don't shave (except keeping it shaved under my chin/neck area).

I did this one year (picture somewhere on this forum). I don't think I'll do that this year though. Maybe in February when it gets bitter cold where I live.

IDK. I think if I quit my beard would be pretty impressive.

(ewww - but maybe true)

Beards tickle.....so if ur man won't shave, then ladies don't shave either...inclues pubic, legs, underarms and moustaches....Bet PFH would come to bed the next night alll shaved and smelling like shaving lotion....

My wife loves my beard. Not everyone is meant to grow beards though.

haha LDNanna, my moustache would give your beard a run for it's money :giggle:. Men over 40 lose hair, why we women over 40 have to find it ... on us ... and in all the wrong places?? Ugh!:pissed:

Beards tickle.....so if ur man won't shave, then ladies don't shave either...inclues pubic, legs, underarms and moustaches....Bet PFH would come to bed the next night alll shaved and smelling like shaving lotion....

Believe it or not. There are plenty of women in this town with hairy legs. Way hairier than mine. :shock:

Guess that's what I get for living in a town full of hippies.

Oh and that doesnt bother me.

So how does it work if you already have a beard, PFH?

I can stop shaving my legs but my underarms...nope, cant stop in that area. eeeww..lol

Back