• for special occassion only.

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • sometimes

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • I used to, but not anymore

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
i wear make up when i need some spanking j/k
anyway in my opinion women need not hide themselives behind makeups cuz they re perfect the wayt hey are

(plus i like the natural looks)

in fact put in some muds now thats sexy
i know i m a man and i "dont know women"

but hey u asked for my opinion so i answered to a public forum hehe

Oh yeah I agree. I wear makeup everyday but I take good care of my skin and hardly ever go to bed without washing my face first. You have to use a good brand and you have to use moisturizer and take care of your skin. Makeup can protect your skin from the environment. Not to mention it helps your self esteem.

I use some mineral makeup on my face to cover up scars and imperfections whenever I go out, but that's about it. My mom keeps nagging though, saying that I'm "too freaking pale" and I also "need color in your face." :giggle:

I saw a display on the shelf about a new scar treatment. It reduces the old and new scar. I hope that this liquid-cream will promise that it heals the scar. What do you think of this product?

Here is the link:.: Bio Oil :.

I used to wear makeup when I was a teen with alot of zits on my face. :ugh3: I used Oxy 10

I never wear make up.

I never have.

In the past I have felt very bad about my appearance as I am 'large' due to a pituitary condition. But I decided I would not hate myself any more.

I am not what most people would call "pretty" but I have a good, sincere face and friendly eyes, and I try to hold my head up and feel good about myself if possible.

And a smile goes a long way too :)

erm...can someone tell me what the connection between makeup and deaf culture is??????......shouldnt this be in the general forum.

I always wear makeup, just a little foundation on my face,
powder and mascara only. I never use eyeshadow, ugh..
i hate them..If im gonna stay home, i dont wear any so my
face can "breathe" ....
I always wash my face everynight, never fail to, even if it
is 3 a.m. lol!
I like Oil of Olay for moisturizer..it works pretty good for me,
I have sort of dry skin, not bad. I always use body lotion all
over my body every night before bed. My hubby says i smell
good, hehe.

How many DFM has made new thread? I feel like its 200

I saw a display on the shelf about a new scar treatment. It reduces the old and new scar. I hope that this liquid-cream will promise that it heals the scar. What do you think of this product?

Here is the link:.: Bio Oil :.

Oh, that would be lovely. I have some weird scars on my face and they're part of the reason I always wear makeup when I have to leave the house.

Vote sometimes but Most of time during Fall to Early spring without humid! :):):)

I wore for special occassion like wedding, job interview, & family dinner during holidays. I never wore lipstick except one time for glamour shot! I hate lipstick. ugh!!

I use mascara and lip conditioner once in awhile for special occassion only. I don't use make-up much. I just wash my face 3 times a day... sometimes, 5 times a day if, the weather gets too hot and humid. :)

Last edited:
Back