Nitro's recent situation

Attachments

• america.jpg
    america.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 5
I want to clarify... I don't have a problem with "good" cops. My previous post was poking fun at the viewpoint that only "highly trained" police should be allowed to have these type of firearms. I realized that it could be misinterpreted.

I want to clarify... I don't have a problem with "good" cops. My previous post was poking fun at the viewpoint that only "highly trained" police should be allowed to have these type of firearms. I realized that it could be misinterpreted.

I was poking fun as well, even highly trained accidents still happen, as well as stupidity ( 1st and 2nd videos ) lmao

Some people train up easy and some just don't ever quite get there and everything in between.

All guns are loaded with one in the chamber. If you think like that you are on the path to caution around and with firearms.

I was trained early on by big men who were serious as a heart attack about one thing - guns and gun safety. Fucking things are dangerous with a capital D. They are made for one thing and one thing only and that is killing other life forms. The shooting for fun part is dress up for that.

My first near death experience by a buddy mishandling his Dad's hunting rifle happened when I was 15. All of those words came back to me real fast. That was not the last mishap. One time it was me. I will never forget the guilt of making a near fatal mistake. Neither will my brother. Admitting this stuff is not easy. Goodonya was a dumbass when he was a kid.

I own guns and most everyone one I know owns guns but I look at them with a critical eye. They are the cause of way more no good than good.

I am not trying to rain on anyones day. That is just my view.

I had the unfortunate experience of meeting a buddy from my youth that I had not seen for a long time tell me the story of how his 3 and a half year old found his loaded gun up high in his bedroom closet(you think they cannot do that?) and shot himself in the head playing with it. Then told me about the long years of caring for his son with radical brain damage and how he lives with the guilt every day. It was not a pleasant story- so much for catching up on old times.

I had an ex from Texas, she was of indian decendant, beautiful and smart girl. During our highschool years she lived down the street from me. One night her mom and grandma were out late and she thought she heard someone trying to get in the back door while her 2 younger sisters slept. She grabbed a rifle out of the closet not knowing her mom kept it loaded and it went off, scared her and whoever was trying to get in. She called me scared as can be to come over so I did. We looked for wherever the bullet may have gone and I found it... It went off when she was turning the gun over for elbow carry and to slide the bolt when her finger caught, so the bullet hole in the wall was about waist high in the living room where it happened, now the scary part... That was was a bedroom wall on the other side ( her sisters room ) that hole was about 2 inches above their heads...oh she had a freak out.
Even though she grew up with guns and shot them all the time, accidents do happen and sometimes not in a so lucky way.

Back