Nintendo...going out of business??

Steel X

Reaction score
i know that sounds stupid and crappy, but hey, don't blame me! i tried some of those rumors in the electronic gaming monthly magazine about nintendo going out of business like Sega and starts making games for other consoles...

PLEASE tell me that wouldn't be true, even though i don't think it would happen, but PLEASE tell me that

it wouldn't be so pretty to see mario shooting water out on marshmellows covered with paint on the Playstation 2 version... :ugh:

the rumor is over......... Nintendo is not out of business.. they said in 2005, they will do to compete agianst ps3 and x box 2 against Gamecube probably Gamcube 2 which is coming out 2006........

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
the rumor is over......... Nintendo is not out of business.. they said in 2005, they will do to compete agianst ps3 and x box 2 against Gamecube probably Gamcube 2 which is coming out 2006........

lol yeahhhh - i know Nintendo is not over definitely .....

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
lol yeahhhh - i know Nintendo is not over definitely .....

:) Nintendo will only die if they stopped making games.

lol yeah - they did stop making games from Sega Genesis and umm N64, PS One, and other old systems

Originally posted by illustrator
Nintendo is over 125 yrs old......

.......still immortal.

actually, for 75 years they made card games then moved to electronics in 1981 with Donkey Kong the Arcade game.

Originally posted by SyrOrange
actually, for 75 years they made card games then moved to electronics in 1981 with Donkey Kong the Arcade game.

I never said video games.. I just talk about the company. :roll:

Nintendo is profit-able than PS2 if being alone behind accompany with Sony

XBox don't get much profit. Isn't it right, Banjo?

I never said video games.. I just talk about the company. :roll:

you don't get it: video games is what keeps nintendo alive.

right. my brother traded in his X-box for a SP.

say WHAT?? a SP is a hundred dollars and Xbox is $200!

c'mon! a GBA SP isn't THAT worth trading in for a $200 priced Xbox

Yes, you are correct. In fact, Microsoft lose money per console sold because it costs MORE to produce them compared to the price tag.

They are making money from the games, Microsoft is a very highly organized company and have everything planned out for the next few years.

Playstation 2 make a lot of profits from the games too as well, it's really the games that they are making money from.

But Sony rushed Playstation 2 and bragged and lied about it. That's exactly why I didn't buy the console, especially the fact that they lied about the emotion chip.

Myself, I like Nintendo the best because they FOCUS on the games.

XBOX and PS2 put DVD players in both of their consoles to sell more. But I don't need them because I already have a few in my house.

I just want to play games on these consoles, that's it. Gamecube, note the name... "GAME"cube.

So, it's for GAMES, not movies.

Originally posted by SyrOrange
you don't get it: video games is what keeps nintendo alive.

nah... before nintendo products a video game systems and games. Nintendo was doing very well for business over 75 years with some cards and ect. Now Nintendo is doing very well over in the last almost 20 years. :)

nah... before nintendo products a video game systems and games. Nintendo was doing very well for business over 75 years with some cards and ect. Now Nintendo is doing very well over in the last almost 20 years. :)

That remind me of Apple. They doing the same thing - products a computer system and softwares.
biggrin.gif

i'm talking about the present time, they stopped making card games.

Originally posted by Steel
say WHAT?? a SP is a hundred dollars and Xbox is $200!

c'mon! a GBA SP isn't THAT worth trading in for a $200 priced Xbox

the X-Box was around 90 dollars for a trade-in.

Back