Nine words women use

Nope. He's saying that your conclusions are based on limited exposure. One gay brother does not an expert make. Obviously.

Assuming is very dangerous. I am tight with my brother so I hang out with him and his gay friends. I m saying the list that OP 's joke can be applied to gay people, too. :roll:

Assuming is very dangerous. I am tight with my brother so I hang out with him and his gay friends. I m saying the list that OP 's joke can be applied to gay people, too. :roll:

No one has made an assumption. They have made an observation based on greater experience with the subject than your own. Quite a different thing.

No one has made an assumption. They have made an observation based on greater experience with the subject than your own. Quite a different thing.

So hanging out with my own gay brother and his friends doesn't make me as expert in gay world? whatever

So hanging out with my own gay brother and his friends doesn't make me as expert in gay world? whatever

Nope. Being gay doesn't even make you an expert. Being gay with years of interaction with the community and a wide variety of individuals does.

Do not judge a person by its cover :)

So, you are saying you are gay?

And, trust me, I am the last to judge a "book by its cover" or a person by superficial characteristics. Perhaps you should take the time to do the same. You seem awfully quick to apply stereotypes,particularly in reference to the GLTB community.

Exactly how is that applicable to the topic or to my reply to your question?

megaeyeroll.gif

LOL...

I'm likely to use #1 and #3. #6 too, probably, but don't remember using it. Need to be better communicator, but sometimes certain situations don't allow for it. Like when if either of us is in a rush, or not in mood for drama.

Back