Nice to Meet You

freshfighter4

Reaction score
Hello everyone. :) My name is Aaron (no last name for forums, thanks). I live in the state of Ohio in the United States. I am a hearing high school student interested in learning more about ASL/deaf culture. My career choice at the moment is Psychology. I'm unsure which way I want to go with it right now. I know little ASL, but I am slowly learning. I do not take enrolled courses in ASL, I am being taught by various deaf students at my school.

It's going to be a pleasure meeting you all and hopefully getting to know some of you. Now if you all will kindly excuse me, I must be going, as it is just past midnight. :dance:

Hello, Bottesini. :wave: I've had an interest for about 3 years (so since I was 14) and I have yet to find anything else that has peaked interest aside from photography (which I think is more of a hobby than a career choice).

Welcome to AD! :wave:

My 18 year old daughter is in university studying to become a forensic pshychologist (ie: profile serial killers). She has been fascinated with this subject since grade 8. Good luck to you!

Welcome to AD! :wave:

My 18 year old daughter is in university studying to become a forensic pshychologist (ie: profile serial killers). She has been fascinated with this subject since grade 8. Good luck to you!

Who does she want to work with? Local PD , State PD, FBI? Criminology is difficult to get into, I understand. Also: thank you. :ty:

We are in Canada so probably Federal investigations but she would also like to be skilled enough to be called to cases all over the world.

We are in Canada so probably Federal investigations but she would also like to be skilled enough to be called to cases all over the world.

Oh of course. *facepalms* I saw that you lived in Vancouver before... why did I ask State PD? lol :) Well either way, good luck to her. And good luck with you trying to persuade her to learn to sign.

Hello everyone. :) My name is Aaron (no last name for forums, thanks). I live in the state of Ohio in the United States. I am a hearing high school student interested in learning more about ASL/deaf culture. My career choice at the moment is Psychology. I'm unsure which way I want to go with it right now. I know little ASL, but I am slowly learning. I do not take enrolled courses in ASL, I am being taught by various deaf students at my school.

It's going to be a pleasure meeting you all and hopefully getting to know some of you. Now if you all will kindly excuse me, I must be going, as it is just past midnight. :dance:

hey there! I'm also a fan of psychology, and it just so happens to be my major :)

Back