NHL playoff

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Yeah they better be! I am just tired of MN Pro Teams buy out.. Twins and Vikings are considering now since they still debating over stupid dome.. :roll:

Vikings should be fine in Minnesota because they have money to stay longer to afford

Originally posted by illustrator
it's long game. I went sleep and and found out in the morning that Star lost.
icon_cry.gif

HAHAHAH

Originally posted by illustrator
it's long game. I went sleep and and found out in the morning that Star lost.
icon_cry.gif

yep, same to me ;) i checked the web and it was still 3-3 and 4th OT. after some minutes they won. i live in germany and the game ended 8am german time (= 11pm pacific time) ;)

Are you Stars-Fan?

LIVE at www.nhl.com

let goo Anahiem Mighty Duck have to win for 1 more time then warp this series!!!

Go Ducks!!
Go Canucks!!
Go Sens!!

@GF74: yeah i wish the same three teams to win tonight as you :thumb:

Go Ducks Goooo !
Go Canucks Goooo !
Go Sens Goooo !

hope Ducks are making dreams coming true :)

yeah I will look forward to watch Ott-Philly, I wanna Philly out of playoff due to Leafs fan's wish !!

Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
yep, same to me ;) i checked the web and it was still 3-3 and 4th OT. after some minutes they won. i live in germany and the game ended 8am german time (= 11pm pacific time) ;)

Are you Stars-Fan?

LIVE at www.nhl.com

yes, I am Stars-fan, but I am bigger fan on Mavericks.

Philly are gone YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am glad SNes win still in Canada Base Team now I am looking forward Vancouver to win too!!

@illustrator: i like dallas due to Modano. Great player! Mavs rulez!!! Nowitzki "german wunderkind"

MIGHTY DUCKS in WESTERN FINALS *yeeeeaaaaaaah*

Hey Wheel-man, I am fan of Devils :) I really want to see Devils play against Ducks for stanley Cups. wait to see :wiggle:

that's great to see Duck bring his team far deep in playoff runninig. wow :shock:

whats up with vancouver?? another lost... :shock:

tonight will be thrilling. who is going to win?

yup, bad game for Canucks acutally I dont care about that cuz they are not my fav. team oh well

Back