NFL tickets

Eagles tickets are all sold out from TicketMaster.com

I cant check my local newspaper since I am in DC :(

Go to your local papers website you might find in the classifieds tix sales. If you are in DC maybe one of your buddies from home can check the local paper for you. I bought mine through Patriots website very early in the beginning of the year. I did join a local group and someone was selling Pats tix for SD good seating too. In Dc there might be an Eagles fan club check around :)

hmm not bad but I found 180 dollars on section 130, row 7 (behind endzone)on Eagles/Cardinals game

Not bad seating the game in Philly? The price is not bad at all either are you buying those tix?

Go to your local papers website you might find in the classifieds tix sales. If you are in DC maybe one of your buddies from home can check the local paper for you. I bought mine through Patriots website very early in the beginning of the year. I did join a local group and someone was selling Pats tix for SD good seating too. In Dc there might be an Eagles fan club check around :)

yea I can ask my dad to check local newspaper of Eagles ticket but more likely I wont go there after Eagles went 2-3 :(

Yea I know one bar where all die hard fans of Eagles are getting together and watching game, its at Rhino Bar in DC

Our 2008 Patriots's ticket chart :

2008seatingchart_rev.gif

Patriots's waiting list for season ticket(s) - 10+ years. I heard Green Bay - 30something years waiting list.

Hey Max it would be sooooooo nice to get the tickets to see the Patriots' game at their home field but most are sold out!!! :shock: We have to book very very early!!!!

I usually have connections around in my local. My friend who work for 49ers public relations, he does holla me to see if i want tickets for discount for great seats. Ever since, we grew up closest and holla each other for tickets: for me: responsibles for Golden State Warriors tickets because i know how to get around by legal way. He is responsible for 49ers tickets, duh me, he work for 49ers.

Hey Max it would be sooooooo nice to get the tickets to see the Patriots' game at their home field but most are sold out!!! :shock: We have to book very very early!!!!

Our 2008 Patriots's ticket chart :

2008seatingchart_rev.gif

I want to sit in the field area where I can get a good glimpse of Brady:giggle: when it comes to Patriots , I am high maintenance

Patriots's waiting list for season ticket(s) - 10+ years. I heard Green Bay - 30something years waiting list.

Oneday , Restless we will make our dream come true. I would love to be there next season , my man will back and ready to kick butt :giggle:

Back