NFL possible lockout

PowerON

Reaction score
Are you worry that NFL would lock out if CDA isn't work out with owners during $$$ that greedy bastard??

It would be weird to not watch something on Sunday. At least, we have college football to watch. yeaaaa!

Are you worry that NFL would lock out if CDA isn't work out with owners during $$$ that greedy bastard??

It would be weird to not watch something on Sunday. At least, we have college football to watch. yeaaaa!

That would be no fun, for sure. Hope they get everything settled before next season....

not an issue at all for me :lol:

I'm trying very hard to understand this whole fan's die-hard devotion to football :dunno:

Well it might be possible for the NFL to go dark for sure.. same can be said for NBA too, and I think MLB is trying to expend their CBA a bit longer.. the NHL has till Sept 2012 to have a new CBA agreement worked up so best bet for going dark would be both NFL and NBA soon enough...

I guess nobody bother tell that NFL is already lockout this year, huh? Sad sad sad. What kind are you?

Well, let see about next year. While I'll cheer for college football.

And It's pity for college football who was junior decide to jump for NFL draft instead go for senior year. Heh...

I bet that people will have different ideas.

On one side, I bet that a lot of people have gave up on football since there is no CBA in place. Forgot it. I am not waiting for them to reach CBA. It has taken long enough.

On other side, I would bet that a lot of people are taking the patient approach figuring that as long as no games are lost, let's not worry about the CBA.

I am not going to take sides, but just to say what I figure people would be thinking.

No I'm not. I'm sick of those greedy bastards making TOO much money.

No I'm not. I'm sick of those greedy bastards making TOO much money.

While other football players who get paid between $250k to $400k, they wouldn't able to live that much and are force to get job to keep up for their family to support.

So, the correct that superstars are frickin greedy bastard.

Judge orders end to NFL lockout, appeal expected.

ST. PAUL, Minn. – A federal judge has sided with NFL players and granted their request for a preliminary injunction to lift the lockout.
U.S. District Judge Susan Richard Nelson issued her ruling late Monday. The ruling gives the players an early victory in their fight with NFL owners over a new collective bargaining agreement in the $9 billion business.
Owners imposed the lockout after talks broke down on March 11 and the players disbanded their union. The players say the lockout is causing irreparable harm to their careers. A group of players filed the injunction request along with an antitrust lawsuit against the league.
The owners argued it was their right to institute the lockout. They are expected to appeal Nelson's ruling.

Judge orders end to NFL lockout, appeal expected - Yahoo! News

They're gonna be rust in playing the game until next 2 months. Blah... I don't know how that affect on pre-game. It gonna be weird thru...

Right. I know that Hall of Fame game had cancelled this weekend. I don't know they should been played on pre-game or not.

I am glad the lockout is OVER!!!!:dance2::dance2::dance2:

:applause:

Will be a very busy week. free agent signings and training camps all start this week. Very unusual.

GO RAIDERS!!!

Raiders lose Nnamdi Asomugha. I don't know how they will run defensively without him. :eek3:

Back