deaflad

Reaction score
Hey my name's Joseph and I'm new here to alldeaf. You guys may know my twin sister Milli who's here somewhere. Erm I'm 19 years old. From Dublin (well if you know Milli you would kind of know who I am :giggle:). I'm Hard of Hearing and I can talk and sign. That's all and I hope to be around here for a while

Hey my name's Joseph and I'm new here to alldeaf. You guys may know my twin sister Milli who's here somewhere. Erm I'm 19 years old. From Dublin (well if you know Milli you would kind of know who I am :giggle:). I'm Hard of Hearing and I can talk and sign. That's all and I hope to be around here for a while

Hi Joseph, I'm not new to alldeaf but I have been on an off for a bit. I am also hard of hearing and can talk and sign. And I have seen your sister as the threadstarter plenty of times...lol....Hope to keep in touch!

Hi Joseph, I'm not new to alldeaf but I have been on an off for a bit. I am also hard of hearing and can talk and sign. And I have seen your sister as the threadstarter plenty of times...lol....Hope to keep in touch!

Theadstarter???....Is that a good or bad thing B? :laugh2: :eek3:

Cool. Yeah can I add you as a friend-I only have Milli at the minute? Lol that's Milli alright. I've got a lot of posts to catch up to her standard though I've watched her on this so I got most things like how to post, starting theads, using smilies, quoting (and muti-quoting), adding friends, writing blogs...It's all good :)

Hi I'm Deb. This is my First time on here. I have profound hearing loss in both ears. I don't sign but i Lipread the best i can :)

Hi I'm Deb. This is my First time on here. I have profound hearing loss in both ears. I don't sign but i Lipread the best i can :)

That's nice, but you need to start your own introduction thread. THis one belongs to Joseph.

Welcome Joseph! I am kinda new myself. Been talking with Milli in our misfits group! I am HoH myself.... going deaf someday.... I can talk and know minimal signs but am learning! And learning a lot about what it means to be HoH since it just started a few years ago! (and if you read back through the other thread I have a bit'o'irish in me! just enough to have my foot in my mouth a lot!):laugh2: So Welcome!! and I am very sorry about Chanter... he was a beautiful pup and will be a joyous addition to heaven!

:ty for the nice welcome everyone.

Bottesini-i like the way you said 'THis one belongs to Joseph' I own my own thread that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Deb- Welcome to alldeaf :) even though you probably need to write your own introduction thread, I don't mind sharing for now

Rubiegem8280- I feel sorry for you having to talk to Milli (kidding Mils :giggle:). I always say that we can never stop learning new things. Even with both Milli and myself here- I mean you'll probably learn alot about us by the way we go on with each other. I noticed a lock of the irish in you- that's not a bad thing (You'll have to watch out for me writing in Irish- I slip in and out of it easilly). Yeah Milli was distraught about Chanter he really was a beautiful dog but new addition coming soon :)

I'm sorry Joseph. I thought i was making my own thread... I'm still learning

Back