Newbie from Seattle, WA

i have been to seattle and tacoma i like there i ve been to pike market. if i had to move out minnesota by forced id choose state washington but i still dont like city cuz i m out guy i enjoy mud truck too and off road like dirt bike etc when i am get my F350 i am turn it to off road. i has cabin up north in minnesota and lot forest.

i am instering in to talk you on AIM if you want to let me know. i am sure i will go state washington sometime soon, :cheers:

yamahaguy98 said:
i have been to seattle and tacoma i like there i ve been to pike market. if i had to move out minnesota by forced id choose state washington but i still dont like city cuz i m out guy i enjoy mud truck too and off road like dirt bike etc when i am get my F350 i am turn it to off road. i has cabin up north in minnesota and lot forest.

i am instering in to talk you on AIM if you want to let me know. i am sure i will go state washington sometime soon, :cheers:

That's neat. We got plenty of mud trucks about 20 miles out of the city where they do their own shit. Ya know, F350 is already a 4x4 so it's not really necessary to change into a off road truck except only changing tires mainly for off roads. F350 is a pretty big nice truck. If I were, I'd just get a older truck so I'd not have to worry about scratches or damages to the truck.

You can IM me anytime but you'll have to remind me who you are because I might ignore because I tend to get ims from ppl I don't know. Let's chat! :type:

Tully girl! :mrgreen:

I like Tully's too! I think that company is somewhat of behind Starbucks in franchise chain shops in numbers. But I think that Tully's the first espresso company to open franchise in oversea! China, and other places?

*Shakin' my fist* Way to go!

Otherwise, they both are from Seattle area. ;)

DirtyOldMan said:
Tully girl! :mrgreen:

I like Tully's too! I think that company is somewhat of behind Starbucks in franchise chain shops in numbers. But I think that Tully's the first espresso company to open franchise in oversea! China, and other places?

*Shakin' my fist* Way to go!

Otherwise, they both are from Seattle area. ;)

Tully's has always been my first choice for Chai or flavored Lattes'.
I've thought about Tully's being behind Starbuck in franchise. I don't like to think that way since it's the best place though. Oh, well. I'm not gonna make it a big deal...Just get it and go. Let me tell you something interesting about Tully's. There was a factory next to I-5 called Rainier's. It was a beer factory and has been around for 25 years until back in 97' or more. The "R" sign... a bright red color sign that light up and rotates. It was Rainier's trademark signature that was taken down, I got puzzled until few days later it became "T". I was like WTF?. Previously a beer factory turned into a coffee factory. huh. I didn't knew what T stands for until I saw a similiar trademark on a shop sign. Ever since, I loved it.

I'm not sure if it was the first US franchise oversea to Asia. I'm sure there was others before Tully's since we're major traders with Asia.

Everyone.....Tully Rocks! :thumb:

Hi,

Hi

I sure would like talk you on AIM. when i mean change 4x4 i mean their suspensipn change to highand change tire like 4 to 6 feet and high like moster truck my 2 friend has em and one was passed away but other one of my friend has many off road truck, jeep etc so i m getting an F350 and change more high lifting and good suspension. i have been wait for you be on AIM and hasnt see you online. hope we will talk on Im smile,

°°°Welcome here to AD.com :wave: °°°

Cool that you´re from SEA...and this city is my absolute favourite city :!:

Back