New York

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Anyone of you who have been in NY : Up state NY, New York city and Long Island.

which one is the best place you have ever visited before? :giggle:

Niagara Falls was a nice scenic stop while I was doing an internship in Buffalo.

I read a funny story one time that a Dad pointed to a tall building to son. You know that is where Ebbets Field used to be. Son asked Dad, on which floor did the Brooklyn Dodgers play on? I got a good laugh out of it :)

As for me being in NY, I would probably want to see Yankees or Mets baseball game. Or maybe a long road trip to no where.

been to long island and new york city. been around upstate for dunno how long . all my life?

I have been in New York City. But only in the airport when traveling to Europe as a child.

My last visit in NYC was 1992 with my father, so it was very long time, and I supposed to visit NYC with my friends in 2011, so went messed up.

Anyone of you who have been in NY : Up state NY, New York city and Long Island.

which one is the best place you have ever visited before? :giggle:

nah. I keep it at arm's length.

nah. I keep it at arm's length.

:lol:

Beautiful views? Both the Adirondacks and Catskills.

Historic landmarks? Too many to list, but everyone should visit Rockefeller's home near Pok. Wow.

Nice people? Ummm......anywhere across Lake Erie.

Frisky Feline, many Islanders will leave LI in the next five years. Ridicilous rising of tax. 58 percent of homeowners have been struggling to pay for the mortgage.

http://syosset.patch.com/articles/study-bulk-of-long-islanders-struggles-to-pay-mortgage-rent

No wonder why my youngest sister still complains about her struggling budget but she earns 60,000 a year from her job. Something wrong with the picture in Long Island. My brother is happily living in Florida.

Well, the best part in NY i like? Umm, I should have checked Adirondacks. I have not been there since 1985? Montauk Point/Hamptons Bay is the most peaceful beach resort.

We took our girls many years ago. We did all the touristy stuff. Time Square, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and then Ground Zero. It was an amazing trip and one I am so grateful we took the time to visit.

Back