New to asl

Nightman1103

Reaction score
Hi folks I'm new to this site and asl as well. Looking for friends and ppl who won't mind showing me the ropes in learning asl Lang. I know a few and I'm a fast learner , so any help will be a good thing for me. I'm 43 years old was born with nerve deafness and have struggle thru the hearing world . I'm tired of being caught between hearing and deaf . Where I live I not sure if there are any deaf ppl around and that's the way it's been since I was born but I need to learn cause I'm getting where I can't communicate as far as lip reading goes . The town I live in is Greenville ms . Fustrated and fed up with being lonely and wish to learn . Thanks folks for letting me introduce myself ! Email me @ nightman1103@yahoo.com

Hearing world also relation with deaf world living same as hearing called signal language if hearing tried involve will be seem easy I communicate with police almost smooth but not easy with everyone who isn't involve with deaf people

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Hello. I'm also hearing girl. Learning asl. Would like to have a deaf friend to teach me more about the dead world and deaf culture.

You know, it's surprising how many times people say dead instead of Deaf.... I didn't realize typing it was just as large of an issue.... :hmm: :laugh2:

Back