New Products???

Anne.

Reaction score
Glow Gloves

This is funny. Don't know if that will sell, though.
What do you all think about that "Glow Glove"?

Sorenson VRS

How about that " Sorenson VRS"?
It could be practical, but you probably have to look presentable
infront of it, & not have your PJs on,just short pants on, or even just a towel. :-o LOL. I think regular products like the TTy,Comp., Side kicks, Blackberry, etc... are all much better. That way, you don't have to look presentable,too much infront of it. ;) What does any one think of those two? would you get it? or just stick to what you have?.
Just thought I would ask.

Aloha. :)

The glowing gloves probably would do good for deaf people sleeping on Interpreters. :D

I don't have VRS, I don't plan on having one anytime soon. I think some deaf people are just being lazy when using VRS instead of reading text on TTYs/TDDs, etc.

did you know its more pain on the neck for hearing to do text relay isntead of video relay. video relay call that is 7 min long tend to be 14 min long on tty. its not lazy, its called converience.

LOL, Glow Gloves is really funni, umm I think it would be good use for those who are making love in the dark....heh heh...

I don't know if I would buy that *ahem*...I don't need to chat while doing that... :lol:

LOL, I agree with you Anne, I rather to stick with what I have is a tty, and I'm planning on getting a text pager....

Thank you all: Angel,Night Warior Jin, & Brian for replying back. :) I probably would stick to the one I would have, too. As for me, I am not lazy in any form of text messeges, yes, sometimes it does take longer time, but I don't mind. I always enjoy my conversation on my comp. as well as on my messenger with my friend from Canada (who is deaf). Personally with that "Glow Glove", it is probably good for dancers in night clubs or probably someone like Micheal Jackson, he likes wearing gloves.LOL. Yeah angel, the "Glow Glove" could probably be used for that, too. LOL. I think that the "VRS" might be a good product, & all, but in some ways might not prove to be practical to some, after all it's too bulky & not portable at all. Personally I would stick to the other products that is being offered, instead of that "VRS", anyway.But that's just my opinion,ofcourse. ;) Thank you all, again. If anyone else would like to make a comment on this, please feel free to do so.
Thanks again. :)

Aloha.

Anne.

sound great.... glow glove???
*hmmm* perfect for a night partying barely hard see night... use glow glove whatever you can see signing... *hmmm* brilliant idea.. I would love to buy it and perfect for night partying or camping wha..ever.. wait minutes...*hmmmm* romantic night on the bed mostly light out.. barely see sign.. *click turn light on* communcation then *click turn light off* too much hassle.. perfect glow glove... another brilliant idea..

thx, gonna bookmarked *scratching written the note* (chuckles)

Bullym0m said:
sound great.... glow glove???
*hmmm* perfect for a night partying barely hard see night... use glow glove whatever you can see signing... *hmmm* brilliant idea.. I would love to buy it and perfect for night partying or camping wha..ever.. wait minutes...*hmmmm* romantic night on the bed mostly light out.. barely see sign.. *click turn light on* communcation then *click turn light off* too much hassle.. perfect glow glove... another brilliant idea..

thx, gonna bookmarked *scratching written the note* (chuckles)

Better yet, how about host a Glow Glove party, hand out a pair of GG to each person as they enter and then turn off the lights. how is that?

qwerty123 said:
Better yet, how about host a Glow Glove party, hand out a pair of GG to each person as they enter and then turn off the lights. how is that?

*nods* I'll try adversting it.. :D
:lol: :laugh2:

Thanks for the reply back :Bullym0m & qwerty, you 2 are so funny. :D

Better Deal for both Deaf & Hearing!.

I'm not trying to sell this, if that is what you are thinking.

I just found this really cool link,that would really benefit both worlds. I'm sure it is espensive for me to get at this point, but it would really come in handy. What does any one think of this link & product??

It can be used for Hearing People & Deaf People.

*My I Communicator*

Back