new new new!!!

Southern

Reaction score
So I got a new CAR!! YAY!! I really really needed it though. I have been driving the same Ford Ranger for 10 years, since I was 19. I hated it the entire 10 years. Blah. It has been an alright truck all that time though. It never left me stranded. I got a promotion at work and thought about getting a new vehicle but decided my goal of buying my first house by age 30 was more important than driving something I hate. Well the day before father’s day this year I got a tune up since it was driving really rough. FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS later the mechanic told me my clutch was going out and that is the real reason the truck was driving rough. I really needed to bring it in Monday to get it fixed… oh and that will be 800.00 to fix.
I DON’T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY! I spent almost everything I had in my checking account to do the tune up, I don’t have much left. Crap. Well fathers day…. So my parents live 30 miles from me in the same town, (we live in a really large city as far as miles), they live in the north and I live in the south. On the far west side of the city is their church. I don’t attend church, but I go on Easter, mother’s day and Father’s day. Another 30 miles. So I drove to church Sunday morning, left there and drove to my parents. Almost to my parent’s house and as I was down shifting to get off the interstate… my foot went all the way to the floor. Yep my clutch went out on me WHILE I WAS DRIVING!! OMG I was freaking out! I have no money in the bank, I am in a bad spot on this interstate, and now no one in my family will answer their daggon phone. Well I get it to move some and get to my parents house. I feel sick. So much happened in two days. So this forced me to get a new car. My dad had to co-sign with me but it is worth it, I got a DODGE CHARGER… 2007 but still I love it. it is so great. Does really good on gas mileage too, 29 highway miles. Yeah the payments are a little high for what I would like but they are kinda normal for car payments nowadays. And I figure, I had that truck for 10 years… it is time for me to have something nice for a change!

Well, well, are you gonna let us go with you for a ride in your new car? :)

I used to drive my Dodge Shadow that was a graduation gift by my parents for about ten years. I didn't intend on getting another car until some deer decided to jump over my car causing minor accident. It was the car I once loved.

Congrats on your new car. :)

Thanks. all are welcome to ride, as long as they chip in for gas because good lord. Although i put gas in it 2 weeks ago and i still havent gotten to a quarter of a tank, almost 300 miles! much better than my truck. I dont really go anywhere but work so that might have something to do with it! LOL
i would love to post pixies but... i cant figure out where to post them. I still need to post pics of my tat which by the way still isnt finished. it has been almost 6 months. now i am unsure when it will be finished. I have to get my finances right before i think about that!

I upload my pics to Photobucket.com and then I can use the "insert picture" icon in here to post them with the link photobucket gives me. Does that make sense? I feel confusing today. :confused:

Back