New Naida Q

You would need to visit your audiologist as prices vary quite a lot.

I ordered some phonak naida ear hooks off a website which sells all sort of hearing aids including the Phonak Naida Q70 for $1450.00 each, which would give you an idea of pricing.

$2,900 for both hearing aids? :eek3:

That is pricey!

Thank you for the advice, I will visit my audiologist and ask

I hope you liked the hearing aids that you bought

$2,900 for both hearing aids? :eek3:

That is pricey!

Thank you for the advice, I will visit my audiologist and ask

I hope you liked the hearing aids that you bought

The Naida Q50 is $1250.00 each. Bit cheaper but not lots.

$1450.00 each is for the Naida Q70!

I love my Naidas. I have the Naida S III and the Naida S Vs. Only thing I noticed between the 2 sets of Naidas is the feature SoundRelax, I find that useful with loud sounds. Everything else sounds the same :)

I just got back from a long vacation. I was really frustrated with my Naida III's. I thought they had seriously gone out of adjustment and I was in a place where I did not think I could get them adjusted. I spent half my vacation with out of whack hearing aids. I come back and make the journey in to see the hearing tech. And LO! it was not the adjustment. I am fussy about keeping mine clean. I found out that there are little covers on the microphones. These covers get moist or clogged with dirt or both and your water resistant hearing aids are not working right. She gave me a microphone cover replacement packet with a bunch of these cover in an easy use system. Well worth learning from my experience and be prepared when you go on a trip.

I just got back from a long vacation. I was really frustrated with my Naida III's. I thought they had seriously gone out of adjustment and I was in a place where I did not think I could get them adjusted. I spent half my vacation with out of whack hearing aids. I come back and make the journey in to see the hearing tech. And LO! it was not the adjustment. I am fussy about keeping mine clean. I found out that there are little covers on the microphones. These covers get moist or clogged with dirt or both and your water resistant hearing aids are not working right. She gave me a microphone cover replacement packet with a bunch of these cover in an easy use system. Well worth learning from my experience and be prepared when you go on a trip.

In my instruction book, Phonak recommend the mic filters to be changed every 3 months.

Glad you've got it sorted. I changed my friend Naida mic filters last weekend as she was complaining to me that she couldn't hear. She never knew about the mic filters and was amazed at the sound different.

Seems like audiologists don't always do there jobs and tell you how to look after your hearing aids.

I have been thinking of getting one Naida Q UP or other. I already gave both Naida III UP to my dad since he need both lol. (he was rocking old power analog hearing aids. lol) My medical insurance wiling to pay $1,510 dollars MAX. Do you think I can get Naida Q90 or Q70? Suppose I cant get Naida Q UP, do you know any hearing aid that is cheaper but good as Naida Q? thanks! :)

I personally wouldnt get the Naida Q90 UP if you only need one as most of the features require 2 hearing aids to work so you may as well save yourself some money.

The Naida Q70 UP and the Naida S V UP wil both be a huge upgrade over your Naida III UP DAZ hearing aid.

Even the new Naida Q50 UP will be a big upgrade from your old Naida.

The Naida Q50 UP will be the cheaper then the Naida Q70 UP.

Hi NaidaUP, In all of the adjusting and so forth that went on with getting these working good for me the microphone cover issue just went on by. I wonder if these are on all the Phonaks that continue to come out? I am just trying to expand the awareness about this minor thing that turned out to be a major thing on vacation.

Hi NaidaUP, In all of the adjusting and so forth that went on with getting these working good for me the microphone cover issue just went on by. I wonder if these are on all the Phonaks that continue to come out? I am just trying to expand the awareness about this minor thing that turned out to be a major thing on vacation.

There seem to be various forms of mic protectors on all Phonak hearing aids, from my understanding.

Information about changing the mic filters is in the instruction book where people should read it :)

:lol: Yep you got me there! Reading the instructions is kind of just too easy. :lol:

I found out the other day that the new Naida Q SP and UP have a much higher IP rating of IP67 which is suitable for under water for 29 minutes at a time.

Huge different in IP rating between the Naida S and Naida Q.

Anyone know what changes they have made to make it more water resistant?

Back