New Job

e

Reaction score
Hey, Guys!

I would like to update you on my new job. After 4 days of working there, I'm starting to like the place and its environment. I'm working as a clerical and data entry employee (still training) for a payroll/accounting company. So, here's the description of what it's like inside the office:

Medium size office at a nice 2 story building; neat bathroom that inclues Listerine, lesyol spray, lotion, hair dryer, and I forgot what else; it has its own kitchen with a regular sized refrigerator filled with drinks and foods that were bought by our bosses FOR ALL OF US, bunch of snacks (junk), and everyday the bosses bought us free nice and satisfying lunches delivered from different Deli for only $1 tip from each of us. The bosses also let us have a few breaks, and are allowed hang out on internet and AIM. Of course, they'll keep their eyes on us to make sure we work as well.

Overall, everyone there are extremely friendly and desperately wanting to learn sign language. So, everyone will get a free sign language lesson at the place starting next Friday. I was kind of overwhelmed by this, well kind of still am now. I never expected I'd get something really nice.

So, guys, did any of you ever get that kind of treatment like I get at my job? I felt like I was in heaven or something. My work may be boring, but the bosses had made us love our job.

that's great, and no it never really happen to me. but sure a few wanna learn signs from me. :)

*sniffs*..... your lucky.. I used to be a data entry for a large company.. I had my own office space and everything.. we'd get free pizza on friday.. or even KFC.. and we can hang out on internet... man.. I miss that job... but I got fired and everyone was shocked and my branch manger was really sad and wanted to keep me but the HeadQuarter told her that she had to let me go.... I am trying to find other job like that.. and its VERY hard.... try to keep it up, Elyse!.. its only way to make a good money with easy job! :)

Great to hear that E!! Just be careful with the internet. Don't want you to lose your job over it. Good luck with the job. :D

LOL, THANKS, guys!!!

Good morning, y'all. Today is Friday and it is a CASUAL Day! I get to wear comfy clothes :mrgreen: and I think we'll have pizza for lunch.
So, again, thanks. I'll update more next time!

Originally posted by e
LOL, THANKS, guys!!!

Good morning, y'all. Today is Friday and it is a CASUAL Day! I get to wear comfy clothes :mrgreen: and I think we'll have pizza for lunch.
So, again, thanks. I'll update more next time!

yea pizza... now I am jealous! :( I gotta to get my ass out of here and find a job excatly like that!

Back