New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I learn from the rumors, let you know iOS 4 now release for your iPhone 3G, 3GS, G3 iPod touches and check* verison *check for update* under itune ..

Good luck & enjoy! ;)

Also iOS4 works fine with iPod touch 2nd Gen. It was not rumors. It's news.

http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/ios4-software-update.html

I already got iOS4 from two weeks ago.

I agree.

But, I wish we can do videoconferencing on both 3g (or 4g) and wifi like EVO does. I have a feeling that other network providers soon follow Sprint by upgrading to 4G.

Try to download Fring app.. maybe try to do videoconferencing between friends on iphone and EVO? I have not tried it yet.

Other videoconferencing named "Qik" on EVO is not supported with iphone

here's link: vsolano

Other videoconferencing named "Qik" on EVO is not supported with iphone

here's link: vsolano

Vlog talked about champion quality picture from HTC EVO but video/webcam is very poor quality. What a joke. :laugh2: If he care about quality picture then he should get a good quality picture for webcam/video.

I am sure skype plan to create an app for iPhone 4 and HTC EVO in future.

I am sure skype plan to create an app for iPhone 4 and HTC EVO in future.

Yes, they do skype from computer to EVO and iphone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YHrK5gg1Pk&feature=related]YouTube - Skype video calling on an HTC EVO 4G (Live demo) Sprint[/ame]

use Wi-Fi router is better video quality better than 3G speed as poor quality video.

No, you misunderstand. Re-read whole a sentence again.

VLOG do nothing with live-on. It just record from webcam then saved on the hard drive then upload to the host.

Update:

from my fedex tracking information...I might get iphone 4 one day early.

Shipment Dates
Ship date Jun 22, 2010
Estimated delivery Jun 23, 2010 by 3:00 PM
Destination
EDISON, NJ
Shipment Facts Help Service typeStandard Overnight
Weight1.0 lbs/.5 kg
Reference157308029
:eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3:

Update:

from my fedex tracking information...I might get iphone 4 one day early.

Shipment Dates
Ship date Jun 22, 2010
Estimated delivery Jun 23, 2010 by 3:00 PM
Destination
EDISON, NJ
Shipment Facts Help Service typeStandard Overnight
Weight1.0 lbs/.5 kg
Reference157308029
:eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3:

You are lucky!

Someone had gotten email message from Apple.

Dear Apple Store Customer,

You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped.

This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.

In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at Apple Order Status

You are lucky!

Someone had gotten email message from Apple.

Maybe or maybe not. I am going to att store at the mall to pick up iphone..probably next day after June 23rd. Who knows?

*Oddball walk in apple store and receive an iphone4. walk out of door. All Apple workers are applauding at Oddball*

48055.jpg

Maybe or maybe not. I am going to att store at the mall to pick up iphone..probably next day after June 23rd. Who knows?

Some report from Tuaw, Macrumors and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back