New here! Just ask me what you want!

Ciao amico sordo,
Benvenuti al Alldeaf. Hope you like it here, and it was interesting to read a little about you. I have never met any deaf Italians, even though I was in Italy for a week in 1999 (Venezia, Firenze and Pisa). My memories of Italy are very nice, and I remember the autostrade and crazy Italian drivers very well. I don't blame sweetgal154 for wanting to return to Italy one day. I also would love to return to Italy and visit other cities like Milano, Genoa, Roma, Napoli, Pompeii, etc...

If you had to pick the best city in Italy, which city would you pick?
Have you been in America?

Welcome to AllDEaf.. you will meet people here... Various of topics are being discussed here as well. Welcome aboard!

Herzlich Willkommen an AllDeaf :fly3:

Wow, You are an Italian & live in Milan!!! Wow, I heard good things about Shopping Spree in Milan. My friends & I often talking about going there for the weekends but when? I dunno. :dunno:

I check all of AD's questions on your thread to see if I can add any new questions...

Yes, I'm agree that Italy is a beautiful country, I ever seen. We went to Lago Maggiore, island of Isola Bella & Gardasee (Riva del Garda) - Romantic city... We travel there with car. We are hoping to go to Toscana or Rome this year.

1. Have you ever been to another country?

2. As you comment that you lost hearing through an ear infection. You need 2 hearing aid to hear but what about CI? Did you thought about have CI?

3. Did they have Deaf Forum in your country? If yes, what do you think of?

4. Did you join AD to improve your English?

5. How do you learn English?

6. Which best city in Italy, you like?

7. Have you any hobby?

8. Would you like to marry & start the family one day?

9. What you do if you won lottery?

10. What's your favorite color & number?

11. What's your favorite foods? Just pizza, lasagne & noodles? (My sons are the fan of Italian foods - we, too)

12. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

13. What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

14. What´s the kind of women you fancy?

15. What´s your dream wish?

I hope you won´t bite me for much questions... :Oops:

Ciao, vi ho alcune domande per.

Dove o come diventa l'interesse funzionare con l'udienza alterata?
Perchè?

Cheri said:
Living In Italy Must be Nice!

Have u had a Girlfriend Before?

Are you A Virgin? Heh...

What do you like in a Woman for Dating?

What do you dislike in a Woman for Dating?

What the ages between that u would date?

Hope My questions are ok for u to answer.. :)

Yessss of course i had gf (and bf), more than one :)

No, i'm not virgin :)

I like romance, honesty, respect, openness, fun people

I don't like close minded people and always complaining people

Age range???? welll let me think... 1-99??? :))))

An_Italian_Guy said:

No, i'm not virgin :)

I like romance, honesty, respect, openness, fun people

I don't like close minded people and always complaining people

Age range???? welll let me think... 1-99??? :))))

Wow I like you... :fly3:
I also love open minded people... :fly3:

Roadrunner said:
:applause: Great going!

I have a couple more for you:

When you complete your law training, would you relocate anywhere if you had that choice, and if so, where would it be? (Either in your country or in another country)

What kind of law training are you getting into?
How many more years of schooling do you have left?

I still have about 1 year and half in order to finish my study, then i'll have to do some practice and the final examination... I'd love to become expert on deaf and disabled people rights! I like Italy but I'd like to relocate as well... I think I'd love usa or england!

kuifje75 said:
Ciao amico sordo,
Benvenuti al Alldeaf. Hope you like it here, and it was interesting to read a little about you. I have never met any deaf Italians, even though I was in Italy for a week in 1999 (Venezia, Firenze and Pisa). My memories of Italy are very nice, and I remember the autostrade and crazy Italian drivers very well. I don't blame sweetgal154 for wanting to return to Italy one day. I also would love to return to Italy and visit other cities like Milano, Genoa, Roma, Napoli, Pompeii, etc...

If you had to pick the best city in Italy, which city would you pick?
Have you been in America?

I'm glad you and sweetgal154 enjoyed your stay here in italy!! If you come back here I could guide you through milan :)
The best city? hard to know...well for sure Roma is great, but also Bologna, Frenze, Venezia are some must in my opinion!

Liebling:-))) said:
Herzlich Willkommen an AllDeaf :fly3:

Wow, You are an Italian & live in Milan!!! Wow, I heard good things about Shopping Spree in Milan. My friends & I often talking about going there for the weekends but when? I dunno. :dunno:

I check all of AD's questions on your thread to see if I can add any new questions...

Yes, I'm agree that Italy is a beautiful country, I ever seen. We went to Lago Maggiore, island of Isola Bella & Gardasee (Riva del Garda) - Romantic city... We travel there with car. We are hoping to go to Toscana or Rome this year.

1. Have you ever been to another country?

2. As you comment that you lost hearing through an ear infection. You need 2 hearing aid to hear but what about CI? Did you thought about have CI?

3. Did they have Deaf Forum in your country? If yes, what do you think of?

4. Did you join AD to improve your English?

5. How do you learn English?

6. Which best city in Italy, you like?

7. Have you any hobby?

8. Would you like to marry & start the family one day?

9. What you do if you won lottery?

10. What's your favorite color & number?

11. What's your favorite foods? Just pizza, lasagne & noodles? (My sons are the fan of Italian foods - we, too)

12. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

13. What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

14. What´s the kind of women you fancy?

15. What´s your dream wish?

I hope you won´t bite me for much questions... :Oops:

Wow!!!!! lol I have a question for you: ARE YOU CURIOUS? eheheh

1.) Yes I've been abroad more than one time, but always in europe: Spain, France, Greece, Austria, Czech Reublic...

2.) Well I heard about CI but I didn't think to it seriously yey. By the moment I've andjusted to be fulltime hearing aids wearer and seems to be ok. But maybe in future it can be a possibility

3.) Well there are some forums, but nothing compared to this one...those are usually small and without much people into them :(

4.) First reason for joining alldeaf was meeting other deaf people around world and share deaf/HOH topics... But well if it will help me with englis too, that's even better!

5.) I learnt english mainly at school and by everyday use in internet

6.) As i said before, many cities are great here, but my favourite is rome for sure

7.) Sure I have many: I swim, I like mountain biking, I like music and also cinema...and I think i'm a good cook :))

8.) Uhmmm I don't know yet, I like couple life, but also like my freedom...so the answer is...maybe

9.) Hard to know...probably leave for a world travel tour and then when I'm back help all my friends with some money and try to enjoy my life...not big thing i know

10.) Favourite number is 8 because it's also they symbol of infinity, and i like it! :) Favourite colour: black for dresses, orange for the rest

11.) Well Italian pizza is great...but you must eat it in italy to judge! :) Foreign things called "italian pizza" are not like these believe me lol then i also love McDonald's...i know it's not italian, but i love!!!

12.) Probably many, but the last was my dog dead

13.) When i get in love, the smile of person i love!

14.) I don't think i have a really "perfect type". btw i love beautiful smiles...on beautiful bodies...of course :)

15.) Just to be happy all my life!

illustrator said:
Ciao, vi ho alcune domande per.

Dove o come diventa l'interesse funzionare con l'udienza alterata?
Perchè?

Uhmmmmm very sorry I can't understand this question in italian....you probably did it with automatic translator...they're not always good lol

I see you love open-minded...
Right now...

Wow, I like your answer... :)

1. Do you beleive to have sex at first date?

2. Do you like "Quickie" sex? If no/yes, why? :fly2: :naughty:

3. What you like most in the bed with your partner? (What they did turn you on)... :naughty:

4. What you dislike most in the bed with your partner (What they did to turn you off)

An_Italian_Guy said:
I'm glad you and sweetgal154 enjoyed your stay here in italy!! If you come back here I could guide you through milan :)
The best city? hard to know...well for sure Roma is great, but also Bologna, Frenze, Venezia are some must in my opinion!

Frenze=Florence?

I loved Roma! Definteley a tourist attraction! The Colosseum,Constantine's Arch, Sistine Chapel, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Vatican City, and many others. I LOVED the gelati ice cream- delicious!!!

Florence was great, but when I was walking with friends...a group of 7,8, or 9 year old kids ran up to us and had the newspaper or cardboard boxes with their hands underneath it, at first I didn't know what was going on, so one of my guy friends just scared them off because we thought they were annoying, and we didnt find out till later that they were theives :shock:

Anyhoo, you mentioned on your post somewhere you'd like to visit USA and England? If you had the chance to visit USA, where exactly would you like to go?

What's your interest in USA?

An_Italian_Guy said:

So, it means you had girlfriends AND boyfriends, Does it means your bisexual? :laugh2:

Yes, Italy is lovely historic place and I travelled around the coast of Italy and visit another country called San Marino, Grand Prix.

Italy is well-known for mugging tourist people and pinching women's handbag from motorbike! My friend is the victim! :eek2:

I would like to visit Italy again in not too distance future!

Ciao Italian_Guy! :wiggle:

sweetgal154 said:
Florence was great, but when I was walking with friends...a group of 7,8, or 9 year old kids ran up to us and had the newspaper or cardboard boxes with their hands underneath it, at first I didn't know what was going on, so one of my guy friends just scared them off because we thought they were annoying, and we didnt find out till later that they were theives :shock:

Yes, I encountered the same situation outside the Duomo in Firenze, a group of Gypsy kids shaking newspapers about. I told my friends to hold onto their wallets and cameras. But don't let that scare anyone out of visiting Italy. We have robbers and theives everywhere in this world.

An_Italian_Guy, what things would you call "Italian"? Like Americans would say apple pie and Levi Jeans are American.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ItalianGuy. We is neighbour in Europe. Cordially welcomes in again world alldeaf.com and much fun. :)

Liebling:-))) said:
I see you love open-minded...
Right now...

Wow, I like your answer... :)

1. Do you beleive to have sex at first date?

2. Do you like "Quickie" sex? If no/yes, why? :fly2: :naughty:

3. What you like most in the bed with your partner? (What they did turn you on)... :naughty:

4. What you dislike most in the bed with your partner (What they did to turn you off)

1. well...it can happen...but long seduction is better :)

2. quickie? hmmm can be funny but as i told before...i prefere to have time for love :)

3. passion and understanding each other sexual needs :)

4. hurry :)

Hi Italian Hottie ;)

Welcome to All-Deaf, there's all kinds of people from all over the world as you may have noticed by now, so you're always welcome here!

So what do people in Milan do for fun? ;) Party all night like Las Vegas is famous for? Or you like to chill out/kick back?

Ummies, I read all your answers to recent questions, and I have yet to come up with more questions... but once I do, I'll let you know!

Cheers! :cheers:

Hi ItalianGuy,

welcome to alldeaf. :) Hope you enjoy your stay.

what do you like about life??

what are your hobbies?

Back