new hearing aids possibly and more

And I e-mailed the CI audi and she said that the surgery, costs, etc is incurred by our gov't so no probs there:) and that canada has approved the N5 internal and external and my centre offers AB and Cochlear. So, I'm happy about that :)

Ya, OHIP covers the initial surgery and processor, but not batteries. I read something about ADP covering 75% of a new speech processor every 3 years up to a max $ amount. http://www.health.gov.on.ca/english/public/pub/adp/pdf/cochlear.pdf

Anyone know if ADP would cover the rechargeable batteries?

*EQL*

Ya that's what the CI audi told me yesterday. And Canada has already approved the rechargeable battery compartment for the N5 so we have it before the U.S. does which is weird. But good I guess...

Also happy the audi messaged me back and they have the internal and external to look at /check out etc.

I doubt ADP would pay for the rechargeable batter if they don't pay for regular batteries.

YAYAYAYAYAYYAYA my hearing aids have been approved...I apparently may not have got approved for the Naida IX so my audi is looking into it tomorrow when she stops by the office to get her paycheque...shes on mat leave now...neway I am for sure getting the Naida V's and my fitting for them is on wednesday!!!! finally!

Thanks! I am hoping they are better for speech for me cuz these have been crappy for speech rec

Back