New Hearing Aids!! (Naida S IX SP)

mev426

Reaction score
I finally got my new hearing aids this morning!! So far they are so much better than my RICs! I absolutely LOVE the color!! I also got the ComPilot with TVLink and the new RemoteMic!

Also, to note another thing, I read on a different thread that they only have the "triple click" battery door for the UPs, but my SPs have that same triple click as NaidaUP...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 44
Glad you like them.

The color looks good.

The triple click feature can be on any of the SP or UP battery draws but can only be found on the UP intrgated receivers.

Do you feel you are hearing better?

Definitely! I have only had them for about an hour or two, so of course my brain is trying to adjust. I'm actually getting sound in my left ear now, which I really wasn't before, so I'm getting used to hearing out of both now

Are you in a trail period?

Glad they are working for you :)

Yeah I love the blue!! NaidaUP- I'm not technically in a trial period, but I have 45 days to return them if I need to.

Also, these are the first colored aids I've ever had! :D

I've never had colored HAs until my Naidas I have now. I love colored HAs and will never get the plain, black, browns and grays etc. I like the bold colors for myself.

Mary, I LOVE the light blue, it goes so nicely with your hair color! Makes for showing off in the summer with your hair up!

How is the comfort?

Mary - I will be curious as to how ZoomControl works for you and if it actually helps :) :ty:

Mary, I LOVE the light blue, it goes so nicely with your hair color! Makes for showing off in the summer with your hair up!

How is the comfort?

I love the light blue too! I like how it looks more in person rather than the picture that Phonak has on their website. And I pretty much always have my hair up because its just so annoying down! So showing it off a lot :)

It is very comfortable, I even forget its there. I have soft molds, so I don't have to worry about irritation that you get with hard acrylic molds or CIC/ITE hearing aids. :D

Mary - I will be curious as to how ZoomControl works for you and if it actually helps :) :ty:

I actually just used ZoomControl in my last period and it was AMAZING!! We were having a class discussion, and I especially noticed it working when there was someone talking directly behind me. It focused on only that voice even though I wasn't facing them. It was awesome :D

I actually just used ZoomControl in my last period and it was AMAZING!! We were having a class discussion, and I especially noticed it working when there was someone talking directly behind me. It focused on only that voice even though I wasn't facing them. It was awesome :D
Hmmmm..............So Zoom Control might make FM devices obsolete? Now that would be awesome!

I wonder if by having automatic ZoomControl, it would work at the wrong times at points?! i.e. in the same situation you were in but you wanted to listen to the people in front but the ZoomControl would be trying to zoom at the back to listen to those people behind you?!

If I wanted to just listen to the front, I would switch it to StereoZoom

Back