New Girl here..

StarryGirl

Reaction score
Hello! I'm from Canada, eh! I'm deaf since birth but I'm also oralish and I have hearing aids (though I can sign to save my life). I found this site by sheer chance and I'm really interested by pretty much everything here! So, uh, nice to meet you all! =D

Hey, there!

I'm sorry to hear you're the only one in your town. That must get lonely. =[

My name is Colwynn. I grew up in Riverside, so it's a bit more of a big city perspective, I suppose. Hit me up if you feel like chatting some time. We could sign or, if you're more comfortable with it, write. =]

Hi! I'm Kayla. I'm looking for a deaf girl to be friends with. I want to learn ASL. I really just want to broaden my life experiences. I have many interests too! Like volleyball, piano, dancing, eating, card games...

Welcome! Name's Julia. And I was born the same way, and wear two hearing aids. :)
And I'm pretty much alone because I live the hearing world as everyone else, so I know your feeling.

Hi! I'm Kayla. I'm looking for a deaf girl to be friends with. I want to learn ASL. I really just want to broaden my life experiences. I have many interests too! Like volleyball, piano, dancing, eating, card games...

Oh that's awesome! ASL is a very interesting language to learn even if it takes a little time to practice =)

Back