New from florida!

Shoshana

Reaction score
Hi my name is Shoshana, I am new to AllDeaf. I am a 19 year old college student from Florida with a Profound hearing loss. In my free time I enjoy training Service Dogs to assist people. I am currently training my third Hearing Dog who will alert me to various sounds such as; my name, the door, alarms, and assist me in determining location from which sound is coming from. I have also worked with Autism and Wheelchair Assistance Service Dogs! I am looking forward to meeting people!

:wave: welcome to see you enjoy Alldeaf

nice to meet to you!

:wave: Shoshana, I have worked with service dogs too, including physical assistance dogs and signal dogs. For a time I volunteered with a local organization and we went out the malls with the dogs and stuff.
Am also a trainer/shelter volunteer.

Hi! I'm in Fl and am new to this website as well. That's really cool that you work with service dogs. I have a friend who signed up to train a dog for the blind, but the puppy she had failed the test. Good thing to, otherwise a poor blind man would be pulled straight into a pool (Peggy LOVES to swim) hahaha.

Hi! I'm in Fl and am new to this website as well. That's really cool that you work with service dogs. I have a friend who signed up to train a dog for the blind, but the puppy she had failed the test. Good thing to, otherwise a poor blind man would be pulled straight into a pool (Peggy LOVES to swim) hahaha.

welcome to see you enjoy fun!

alldeaf

nice to meet to you!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back