Needs Your Advise

Yeah, havta to find out WHO starts all this by causin' the relationship into sour.... and WHAT makes him or her this way in the first place ? :hmm: Either one of them has to learn to quit blamin' on each other and try to resolve it themselves instead of goin' to someone else.

Really it doesn't matter who started it or who to blame, if he loves her enough then he would have work it out with her or seek counseling ...I rather to see him making the effort by saving this marriage or this relationship instead of going around talking to other women about their problems...Every relationship has issues, and no relationship is perfect and most of the time they do work it out if they truly love one another, but if the two are not emotionally connected then there isnt any point in sticking around...

Instead of trying to make her feel worst , why don't you at least try to see it from her side too Maria...unless you think her feelings does not count...

Yeah, that's what I am sayin' about quit blamin' on each other like the creater of this thread made it sounds like it was all his fault. I already read her posts ( see her side ) and where's his side ? Of course, he is not a member of this AD, if I am correct. So, this will make it hard to know what his side of story really is since he don't share his views about his relationship with this woman. I have to see BOTH sides.

I don't think it is fair if she went to DC ( DeafChat ) where he is at, because what if, he don't know that she is a member of this AD and tell what the problem is without his knowledge ? Do you think it is fair ? I don't think so. Why don't she introduce him to join here and learn somethin' to improve his relationship with her ?

Ask him to join and get some advices and suggestions from here instead of DeafChat.........

I agree with you, Maria. I can't see his side of his story, either.

PePe LePew, I hope the situation will work out for you, but it would be helpful if he tells his side of the story, but what I've read:

when he sees you come in and he hurries hide it from you...
That seemed suspicious--yet fishy to me. I wouldn't start a chat like that...

I wonder if he doesn't want to reveal his side of his story...?

If you have a husband/boy/girlfriend or engaged to get marry and you see that he's talking to a woman in the chatroom or aim, yahoo, msn and when he sees you come in and he hurries hide it from you...

What do you calls that ?

A bad thing.

Yeah, that's what I am sayin' about quit blamin' on each other like the creater of this thread made it sounds like it was all his fault. I already read her posts ( see her side ) and where's his side ? Of course, he is not a member of this AD, if I am correct. So, this will make it hard to know what his side of story really is since he don't share his views about his relationship with this woman. I have to see BOTH sides.

I don't think it is fair if she went to DC ( DeafChat ) where he is at, because what if, he don't know that she is a member of this AD and tell what the problem is without his knowledge ? Do you think it is fair ? I don't think so. Why don't she introduce him to join here and learn somethin' to improve his relationship with her ?

Ask him to join and get some advices and suggestions from here instead of DeafChat.........

Whoa whoa whoa hold on a second here, please refresh my memories didnt you do the same thing? you go to one forum to another and vent out, and yet others gave you support didn't they? even they did not know or hear the other person's or a group's side of the story and yet you're saying it in this thread here?...

I don't get it anymore...It seem to me that people can not be honest period

beside she came here to vent out, hoping to get support or advice from us, she did not name no one, and I do not know who the guy that's she is speaking of....why is everyone else has the right to vent out, and she can't?.. that's doesn't sound fair to me at all...

Forgive me PePe LePew, this will be my last post in this thread, I wish you all the best :)

:walk away:

Last edited:
GraysonPeddie

You don't needs to hear or see his side of story, because he ain't gonna admit it...Anyway he had my good name and my good reputation ruined in the DeafChat usin mah sn to everybody so did this lady also this lady's friends took sides with her against me, because of what he told them about me were very negatives and wrong, she's after him which he told me today, hmmmm interesting...he hurts me alots, by the way I had a chat with him and his buddy also included that lady, that lady twisted on me to him and his buddy on me which is very sad that she lied about me, which it isn't nice!

I agree with you, Maria. I can't see his side of his story, either.

PePe LePew, I hope the situation will work out for you, but it would be helpful if he tells his side of the story, but what I've read:

That seemed suspicious--yet fishy to me. I wouldn't start a chat like that...

I wonder if he doesn't want to reveal his side of his story...?

Angel ...smile

You are right about this ....this is exactly what I was trying to says, it's true that people cannot be honest and I tried to get this lady to be honest to mah man and his buddy about what really happen, she twisted on me lying to them, I was shocked, I feels sorry for my man and his friend for believing her lies, she's messing with their mind and I hate that when people do that, that's awful! Thank you for this good lesson here.

This is what really happen to me when he has the right to vent out, and can't I ? He has warned me not to, that wasn't fair after what he'd done to me so did that lady too.

Whoa whoa whoa hold on a second here, please refresh my memories didnt you do the same thing? you go to one forum to another and vent out, and yet others gave you support didn't they? even they did not know or hear the other person's or a group's side of the story and yet you're saying it in this thread here?...

beside she came here to vent out, hoping to get support or advice from us, she did not name no one, and I do not know who the guy that's she is speaking of....why is everyone else has the right to vent out, and she can't?.. that's doesn't sound fair to me at all...

Forgive me PePe LePew, this will be my last post in this thread, I wish you all the best :)

Sighs

I wanted a new sn in the DeafChat so that I don't get harassed anymore, I don't wants to use my old sn anymore, because of all those embarassment he had done to me and that lady too telling people about me, I was humilated, so RP said to me using mah new sn and said nice try stick with your old sn, that's not fair ..I have right to change to protects my privacy and to avoid the suffering they puts me thru...What should I do ?

I am NOT sayin' that this creater can't vent her feelin' in this thread. She has the right to vent, if she seeks some help. or advice or suggestion. There's nothin' wrong with that. I am just tryin' to be more helpful. That's all. And, of course I would like to hear his side of story, too. Remember, there's 3 sides of story...him, her and the truth ?

It is not necessary for this creater to name if, she don't want to. And, of course I don't need to know what his name is. I am not interested to know his name. All I am doin' is tryin' to help and find a way to solve for her by seein' both sides. Well, like you said if, she truly loves that man...then, let it be and give some advices or suggestions.

Ok. You take care. :)

Maria

It has nothin' to do with naggin' ....you're wrong about this!

Let me explain something here through my experience. I've known some men who don't like some women to nag. I know sometimes, some men don't learn... it goes the same way with some women, too. For instance : I know MY ways that I don't like for some men who don't keep their promises when " we " both agree on somethin' that " we " will do it together like today or tomorrow...NOT puttin' it off like it never happens. And, also I don't like for some men who kept talkin' and they don't walk with it. But, IF ... a BIG IF, I nag/or bitch at him about it, then this will push him off and find someone else to talk to instead of me... and, then things will start screwin' up in a bad way. I know some men. *chuckles*

Some men huh ?

or men will say " Some women, huh ? "

I see no differences. Both need to work things out together. It takes 2 to work....or else... there's a door ---> [] to exit out of the relationship for the peace of mind. :)

That's fine by me, if you don't think so. I can't help you this time. Do whatever YOU have to do. Take ADers' advices or suggestion otherwise, you are on your own to deal with it. :)

Flocker situation was a one time thing.....if he/she is doing it regularly then the odds of coincidental innocence project are slim to none.

Back