Need some advice Pleassseeeeeeee

whitediamin

Reaction score
Hello All,
My grandfather is DEAF, and he will have to go into nursing home for a few weeks. This whole situation has me up-set. Any how, he will be the only DEAF person in this facility and it makes me feel terrible. I was wondering if anyone has gone though this same type of situation and what did did to meet your loved ones needs. Any words of enouragement I can offer him???
Signed, really heart-broked.

Hello All,
My grandfather is DEAF, and he will have to go into nursing home for a few weeks. This whole situation has me up-set. Any how, he will be the only DEAF person in this facility and it makes me feel terrible. I was wondering if anyone has gone though this same type of situation and what did did to meet your loved ones needs. Any words of enouragement I can offer him???
Signed, really heart-broked.

I recommend you research find location and suitable for your grandfather placed where Deaf Community Senior Citizen. Hopefully works for your grandfather is happy than being isolation lonely..

I found the link for you...

Here's... Columbus Colony nursing home and independent living for the Deaf
Deaf Senior Citizens
Google Directory - Health > Senior Health > Assisted Living > Facilities > North America > United States > Ohio

Good Luck..

Hopefully works for your finding right location for your grandfather placed staying at Senior Citizen.

Great suggestion there GalaxyAngel, :thumb:

Back