Need input on sprint captel!!!

Cutie2

Reaction score
Does anyone use the Sprint captel app on their cell phone? Does the Samsung 3 or HTC work better? I have Verizon but understand I can download this app. Ready for a new cellphone and not sure what to get for this app. Does it work well? Any problems? Help!:P

Does anyone use the Sprint captel app on their cell phone? Does the Samsung 3 or HTC work better? I have Verizon but understand I can download this app. Ready for a new cellphone and not sure what to get for this app. Does it work well? Any problems? Help!:P

Did you forget about your earlier thread?
http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-products-technologies/110804-really-need-some-opinions.html

What I said then still applies.

There is another thread where I posted about my cutting in and out problem. http://www.alldeaf.com/relay-services/111028-wireless-captel-sprint-cutting-out.html

Please do download it and try it!! I no longer use it regularly just because of the signal I get where I am but even here have left it on the phone to use if I need to make a call badly. The signal in different areas varies so much and it won't cost you anything to download it and try it.

Thanks for your reply Jane B. I do want to try the app. My main question is which phone works best with this app. I currently do not have a smart phone - have just a plain old cellphone -and am due for an upgrade in a few months. Guess my main question is which phone works best with this app. Thanks again! Any info is always helpful.

Thanks for your reply Jane B. I do want to try the app. My main question is which phone works best with this app. I currently do not have a smart phone - have just a plain old cellphone -and am due for an upgrade in a few months. Guess my main question is which phone works best with this app. Thanks again! Any info is always helpful.

I cannot tell you what is the best choice for a specific phone as what I have are older. I do suggest that even if you don't currently have LTE service where you are located get a phone that supports it. That way you can take advantage of the extra speed when in an area where it is and be ready when it comes to your area. Be aware that without it you may have the same cutting in and out problem that I had - no guarantee either way.

Back