Need help with Cat Breed ID...

Updated!!!

Just let you know that Snowball/Frosty is not for adopt anymore and the owner changed her mind and kept her afterall... so however, we found another young white short hair cat that is hearing-impaired and her name is Tinkerbell. We will go and adopt her on April 4th at 4 pm at nearby Sacramento Airport... We copied a photo of her from the "Cats on the Rivers" foster home advertise and saved into my picture folder!

Tinkerbell.jpg

^ Tinkerbell looks absolutely lovely! Hope you all will enjoy each other's company :)

How old is she?

How come you like white cats? My hubby & I seem to have a preference for ginger & white cats ourselves. (Maine Coon types)

If Tinkerbell is hearing-impaired, can she do ASL? (j/k) :)

Just let you know that Snowball/Frosty is not for adopt anymore and the owner changed her mind and kept her afterall... so however, we found another young white short hair cat that is hearing-impaired and her name is Tinkerbell. We will go and adopt her on April 4th at 4 pm at nearby Sacramento Airport... We copied a photo of her from the "Cats on the Rivers" foster home advertise and saved into my picture folder!

Tinkerbell.jpg

Congratulate that you soon be adopt tinkerbell!! :D

How come you like white cats? My hubby & I seem to have a preference for ginger & white cats ourselves. (Maine Coon types)

If Tinkerbell is hearing-impaired, can she do ASL? (j/k) :)

We used to have one white kitten that was deaf and was killed by stray dog back in 1986 so we wanted to replace one so long time as we couldn't find one until yesterday found one! Yippie!!!!!!!!! We love white cats as they are SO CUTE!!!!!!! :D Good question about ASL to Tinkerbell... but we can train her to learn signs!!! :thumb:

Congratulate that you soon be adopt tinkerbell!! :D

Thank you so much for congrats to us for adopting Tinkerbell! :thumb:

AWWWWWWWWWW! What a pretty kitty!!! *pet Tinkerbell* :giggle: Are ya copy cat my dog's name?

Just kidding! :giggle:

I am sure you'll have fun with her! I like white cat also! :)

As much as I love cats, I can't have one due to allgey to cats. But I fine with dogs so far. But I did know there a cat that is less allgery called the " sphynx (also known as Canadian Hairless). I know long hair cat are beautiful, but makes my eyes water and itch. My aunt cat is a himalayan is way too long hair ahhhh!

Awww very cute white cat, Whitewolves. Congrats for soon to be new member added to your family. :)

cute white cat, congrats on the adoption! :D

My friend had a white cat named Titan and he passed away when he was around 16 years old. He was a long haired white cat. He loved to get all dirty outside! LOL

AWWWWWWWWWW! What a pretty kitty!!! *pet Tinkerbell* :giggle: Are ya copy cat my dog's name?

Just kidding! :giggle:

I am sure you'll have fun with her! I like white cat also! :)

Thanks but just happened by previous owner named her Tinkerbelle but we preffer "Tinkerbell" that easier for us to say that and also reminds of Disney Theme "Peter Pan" with Tinkerbell!

As much as I love cats, I can't have one due to allgey to cats. But I fine with dogs so far. But I did know there a cat that is less allgery called the " sphynx (also known as Canadian Hairless). I know long hair cat are beautiful, but makes my eyes water and itch. My aunt cat is a himalayan is way too long hair ahhhh!

Awwwww poooooor you GTM..... Here's our hugs to you :hug: :hug:

Awww very cute white cat, Whitewolves. Congrats for soon to be new member added to your family. :)

Thank you - SG! :thumb:

cute white cat, congrats on the adoption! :D

My friend had a white cat named Titan and he passed away when he was around 16 years old. He was a long haired white cat. He loved to get all dirty outside! LOL

Oh so sorry to hear that your friend's cat that passed away!!! We will not let our Tinkerbell to be outside for good!!!! We preffer her to stay indoor for rest of her life!!! Thank you for congrats for our adopting Tinkerbell!!! :D

Thanks but just happened by previous owner named her Tinkerbelle but we preffer "Tinkerbell" that easier for us to say that and also reminds of Disney Theme "Peter Pan" with Tinkerbell!

Awwwww poooooor you GTM..... Here's our hugs to you :hug: :hug:

Thank you - SG! :thumb:

Oh so sorry to hear that your friend's cat that passed away!!! We will not let our Tinkerbell to be outside for good!!!! We preffer her to stay indoor for rest of her life!!! Thank you for congrats for our adopting Tinkerbell!!! :D

Awwww thanks for that wonderful "WARM" hugs! Giggling hee

More Update!!!

Let you know that we just brung Tinkerbell home around 6 pm PST today for the first time. She already accepted us as her "adopt parent". Yippie!!! It's worth to drive about 180 miles round trip to get her new home and plus adoption fee, cat supplies! Whew.... She is very calm cat that we ever had! And she is very curious to explore living room, dining room and kitchen! LOL Really CUTE cat!!! She weighs about 5 to 6 pounds!!! Gosh, she is so GOREGOUS!!!

That's wonderful news! Glad to hear that she was calm the whole trip to your home as most cats I know they're in a panicking mode while in cars en-route.

From what you've said, it sounds like you will all be fine with Tinkerbell and that she accepted you straight away without any worries. :)

Let you know that we just brung Tinkerbell home around 6 pm PST today for the first time. She already accepted us as her "adopt parent". Yippie!!! It's worth to drive about 180 miles round trip to get her new home and plus adoption fee, cat supplies! Whew.... She is very calm cat that we ever had! And she is very curious to explore living room, dining room and kitchen! LOL Really CUTE cat!!! She weighs about 5 to 6 pounds!!! Gosh, she is so GOREGOUS!!!

Congrats!!! I am so glad that you got tinkerbell safetly home!!! :thumb:

That's wonderful news! Glad to hear that she was calm the whole trip to your home as most cats I know they're in a panicking mode while in cars en-route.

From what you've said, it sounds like you will all be fine with Tinkerbell and that she accepted you straight away without any worries. :)

Yes... very true that most cats panicking while traveling or en-route. We are very happy that she accepted us right away!!! :D

Congrats!!! I am so glad that you got tinkerbell safetly home!!! :thumb:

Thanks, Phillips! :thumb:

AWWWWWWWW! She is really thankful you two taking her home! And will stay in your lives for a long long long time!!! Any more pictures? :fingersx:

AWWWWWWWW! She is really thankful you two taking her home! And will stay in your lives for a long long long time!!! Any more pictures? :fingersx:

DSCF3028.jpg

DSCF3030.jpg

DSCF3007.jpg

Those Photos was taken by Foster Mom at Foster home before we adopted her! Yes, very indeed that she is very thankful that she have a good home to take care of by adoptive parents!!!! :D We will get more pictures of her soon but we do not have digital camera except webcam! LOL

Back