Need help please!!

heavnlyms

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Halona. I live in the San Francisco Bay area. I've been taking ASL classes for 3 years now. I am getting close to finishing and moving on to a bigger school. (not sure which one) I am currently at Berkeley City College, formaly known as VISTA. I am in Deaf Culture 2 and need help with a research project I am working on. I am to interview Deaf people who grew up with hearing parents and Deaf people who grew up with Deaf parents. Finding ones with hearing parents are easy, but I'm having a really hard time finding some with Deaf parents. I want to compare the ways they were brought up. If you are Deaf and have Deaf parents and would like to help me out, please e-mail me and I will send off a list of 10 questions. You don't have to answer all if you don't want to. If you are Deaf with hearing parents and still would like to give me some information I would welcome it with open arms!! My e-mail is heavnlyms@yahoo.com Any help would be fantastic!! Thanks!:thumb:

Hi,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :)

Hello, Welcome to alldeaf. You can ask Sxyporkie. She is deaf and her parent were deaf too. You can pm her. I hope that she will help you.

Herzlich Willkommen in AD!

I do like help you, but I am not american. I come from Germany, sorry!! :dunno:

research project!

Herzlich Willkommen in AD!

I do like help you, but I am not american. I come from Germany, sorry!! :dunno:

you can help if you'd like! Getting a point of veiw from someone who's not American would be great! It would be a really good twist to my project. Let me know! Thanks!!:ty:

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

:welcome: to AD! Sorry..got hearing parents here. Cant think of any other ADers here that have deaf parents except for Skyportie. Good luck!

Remember, over 90% of deaf are born to hearing parents so it may take u a while to find deaf people born to deaf parents.

I'm deaf and my parents are deaf as well, I do have a little twist for ya as well I'll email ya!

Back