Need help - AlertMaster AM-6000

Ocie Denver

Reaction score
I purchased new-brand wireless notification system back in Feburary and it went work well. Until I finally setup my alertmaster in my new home and start on installing wireless doorbell. I tested doorbell but it dont respond to alertmaster. I checked for battery and channel sets but none of them solved. I suspected perhaps wireless router ,sat on my computer, jammed whole wireless system. Same thing happened to my alertmaster remote receiver. I tested remote reciver on 1st floor and it wont work with doorbell.
I wont buying other different notification system or replacements until I identifiy real source of problem.

Perhaps alot of medical buildings, firehouse or Naval Airport near my home could be responbile for this problem. :dunno:
I been have some millitary jets zooming around whole apartments. :crazy:

does everything else work? How far away is the doorbell from the receiver?

-N

About 10-20 feet between doorbell and receiver/system. Receiver placed in 1st floor and system is in my bedroom on 2nd floor.

DO you have it hooked up for phone, baby-cry or fire alarm signalers? do they work?

If the the other ones work, then your doorbell signaler may be defective.

-N

If you've tested the signaler literally RIGHT NEXT to your doorbell, and it still doesn't work, you should have returned it right away while it was still under warranty. Your only option right now is find out if it's the doorbell or the signaler as the problem, and then replace whichever one is the problem.

It turn out it's doorbell weak battery after long time in use. I had it replace with new one. Everything goes fine.

Thank you for your helps. ;)

Thats great you found the problem. I have the same system and it works good. I just wish it starts its flashing pattern instantly, but it only turns on the lamp for the first few seconds before starting its flashing patterns. Otherwise its good.

Back