need find deaf man and marrieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you could Galludet or RIT on a student visa. Should meet plenty of deaf men there.

i not money join visa .... need find deaf man and me marrieds
pls talk me ,help me pls ,thanks

Oh? you want to get married to American Deaf man? For money? or green card? :roll:

This thread is :bsflag:

Yup, don't you know that if an American accept foregin and married and this scumbag committed crime, then that American whoever accept this person is also liable for the crime as well! I do not want to be responsible for any foreign

Right on that BS post.

Oh? you want to get married to American Deaf man? For money? or green card? :roll:

This thread is :bsflag:

This thread is :bsflag:[/QU
i dont are money and dont green card /
i with lover married on life and very happy ,i dont like myesfe very bring !

This thread is :bsflag:[/QU
i dont are money and dont green card /
i with lover married on life and very happy ,i dont like myesfe very bring !

What are you trying to say? I don't understand you.

Translation for me, anyone else?

Hey,

I understand what is your feeling and what do you want but you have to find real love then you will be happy for sure. Be honestly, USA is not better than China. I thought USA is better than China when I never go to USA. Now, I realize that China is better than USA but there is good for deaf people in USA. Anyway, I want you have good life and good luck ~ :lol:

I miss China as family & friends.

I miss USA as Free & Fun

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

If you say China is better than USA, then you can go back home in China and stay there. Have fun!!! :giggle:

*blinks* what the ????

Got a major headache from reading this thread! I need a beer! :beer:

If you say China is better than USA, then you can go back home in China and stay there. Have fun!!! :giggle:

That's upright rude.

She didn't say China is better. She's saying that she fell for the cliche of "grass is greener on the other side."

That's upright rude.

She didn't say China is better. She's saying that she fell for the cliche of "grass is greener on the other side."

Hey,

I understand what is your feeling and what do you want but you have to find real love then you will be happy for sure. Be honestly, USA is not better than China. I thought USA is better than China when I never go to USA. Now, I realize that China is better than USA but there is good for deaf people in USA. Anyway, I want you have good life and good luck ~ :lol:

I miss China as family & friends.

I miss USA as Free & Fun

:hmm::hmm::hmm:
Read that bold part Souggy. Yes she did.

Read that bold part Souggy. Yes she did.

Botts, of all people, I would expect you to have top-notch reading comprehension. It's obvious that Oddball took offense to the fact that Amy misses her family and friends; unfortunately, I think Oddball misinterpreted that and took as an attack on America.

It's like me too, the States is theoretically better for me, and I have been to the States and enjoyed some of the things you guys have down there, but why would I stay in Canada? Mostly because of family, and the seemingly "untouched" wilderness. And I ain't making any plans to move to Alaska anytime soon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back