Not open for further replies.

susieg

Reaction score
Hi
i m deaf girl for 25year old , need find deaf man and marrieds
hope who marry with me pls ?
don't hurt me pls
talk me later soon

Hello, I am from china too... winks... where you live now ? I like to make friend with you...

good luck with your life ~

Wirelessly posted

Ah, desperate for marriage eh? Well, sounds like try to get advantage of a guy by living in the United States. Unless youre from the USA for real, I stand corrected.

Hello, I am from china too... winks... where you live now ? I like to make friend with you...

good luck with your life ~

wow .. where r u from china ? i am live guangdong ... nice to meet u ... welcome u like and we is friend ,happy !!
talk you soon
did u have a msn ?

Wirelessly posted

Ah, desperate for marriage eh? Well, sounds like try to get advantage of a guy by living in the United States. Unless youre from the USA for real, I stand corrected.

oh ,why u make smile to me ? i am never go USA
i don't know why , don't care so far!!!!! hope who with me marrieds pls
hope god keep ,ah ah !!! :wave:
i m not joke and not lie ,u never meet !

oh ,why u make smile to me ? i am never go USA
i don't know why , don't care so far!!!!! hope who with me marrieds pls
hope god keep ,ah ah !!! :wave:
i m not joke and not lie ,u never meet !

Hey,

I understand what is your feeling and what do you want but you have to find real love then you will be happy for sure. Be honestly, USA is not better than China. I thought USA is better than China when I never go to USA. Now, I realize that China is better than USA but there is good for deaf people in USA. Anyway, I want you have good life and good luck ~ :lol:

I miss China as family & friends.

I miss USA as Free & Fun

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Hey,

I understand what is your feeling and what do you want but you have to find real love then you will be happy for sure. Be honestly, USA is not better than China. I thought USA is better than China when I never go to USA. Now, I realize that China is better than USA but there is good for deaf people in USA. Anyway, I want you have good life and good luck ~ :lol:

I miss China as family & friends.

I miss USA as Free & Fun

:hmm::hmm::hmm:
hey hey

where are you from in china ?
your gf from USA ,right?
did you have msn ?

What a stupid and judgemental comment. I know so many deaf people who married another deaf person and they are fine. :roll:

where are you from ? did u like with me in china marry?

Hi
i m deaf girl for 25year old , need find deaf man and marrieds
hope who marry with me pls ?
don't hurt me pls
talk me later soon

Well, I'm not a deaf man but if you don't mind being friends and chatting from afar...shoot me an email. That goes for everyone....still new to all deaf here!!!!

What a stupid and judgemental comment. I know so many deaf people who married another deaf person and they are fine. :roll:

True! And susieq has asked you to marry her now! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back