Need 2 presenter for the DeafNation Expo July-19-31

juanfe_tello

Reaction score
Dates: July 29 – July 31

We are looking for 2 great and animated people to represent our company at our booth at the DeafNation Expo in Las Vegas. This expo consists of hundreds of businesses that get together to show their products and services to the deaf community.

Who we are: We are the ASL Project, www.asltravelproject.com , a company dedicated to providing unique traveling tours throughout France for the deaf community.

Candidate’s Profile: We are looking for somebody responsible and able to work independently without much supervision. You MUST be able to express yourself fluently in American Sign Language and ready to expose our services to the deaf community with great enthusiasm.

Schedule: July 29 Noon-4pm (Registration and set up)
July 30 9am-5pm (Expo)
July 31 9am-5pm (Expo and take down)

Pay: $250 for the 2.5 days

If you feel you meet the requirements for this position please send us your resume and a brief paragraph of why you would be a good candidate to felipe@asltravelproject.com . Candidates chosen should be available for a phone interview.

I would love to try and apply for this but I don't have a way to get to LV or even the funds to pay for a room there. :(

Dates: July 29 – July 31

We are looking for 2 great and animated people to represent our company at our booth at the DeafNation Expo in Las Vegas. This expo consists of hundreds of businesses that get together to show their products and services to the deaf community.

Who we are: We are the ASL Project, www.asltravelproject.com , a company dedicated to providing unique traveling tours throughout France for the deaf community.

Candidate’s Profile: We are looking for somebody responsible and able to work independently without much supervision. You MUST be able to express yourself fluently in American Sign Language and ready to expose our services to the deaf community with great enthusiasm.

Schedule: July 29 Noon-4pm (Registration and set up)
July 30 9am-5pm (Expo)
July 31 9am-5pm (Expo and take down)

Pay: $250 for the 2.5 days

If you feel you meet the requirements for this position please send us your resume and a brief paragraph of why you would be a good candidate to felipe@asltravelproject.com . Candidates chosen should be available for a phone interview.

Do you see that the bolded above would be a challenge?

You guys have heard of VP right? I assume you both have one.. However for the OP, if you are running a Deaf travel service you should have a VP too. If you are hearing and don't sign yourselves you are not going to be very well accepted at Deaf Nation

You guys have heard of VP right? I assume you both have one.. However for the OP, if you are running a Deaf travel service you should have a VP too. If you are hearing and don't sign yourselves you are not going to be very well accepted at Deaf Nation

France is the location of the OP.

Back