NBA 2012-2013 Talk

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
So 2012-13 season began and some interesting changes and trades.

218_nbalogo_bootup_preview06_v5.jpg

Knicks got rid of Jeremy Lin for Raymond Felton (PG).
Thunder traded Harden.
Harden and Lin are on Houston Rockets, I think they have the youngest team now. Knicks have old NBA players.

New Jersey Nets moved to Brooklyn Nets. Sad NJ doesn't have team anymore. :(

Boston Celtics looking like they won't win another championship anytime soon.

Most news seems to come from the Lakers, Mike Brown got fired and they got Steve Nash and Dwight Howard. Elite starting lineup.

Clippers are on fire! They have a better score than Lakers but they have been on a losing streak on the road games.

Yes, what do you think of Lakers' new coach D' Antoni?? I don't know if he is the right coach for Lakers. I know his reputation is that he likes high octane offense. I would suppose that Lakers will be running a lot more. I don't know if that will make them a better team.

Will definitely be exciting to see!!!

I'm a huge Rockets fan. James Harden has been great but him and Lin don't seem to fit well together.

Yeah. JLin 38 points when Harden is out. When Harden is in, Lin sucks. Lin should have stayed in NYK.

Lin can't stay on Knicks, Houston's contract was too much $ and the Knicks couldn't match it.

You guys forgot Woodson made Lin a bench player towards the end of the 2011-2012 season. That was several games before his injury, Lin wasn't a good scorer when Melo was back on lineup.

Right now Lakers SUCK (except for Kobe) but I think that's because D'Antoni system isn't working out very well for their team, and the defense is letting other teams score too easily. Things may change when Gasol and Nash are back because the other bench players are not very confident in shooting inside the paint.

Clippers are doing much better though, I'm going to guess they will make the conference semifinals.

They had a smooth motion with Melo benched.

When Melo played the first time the Knicks were blown out by 30. Melos defense wouldn't effect Lin or Harden either way. Hes an offensive SF. Lins a PG and Hardens a SG. Your point is moot.

Back