National Softball

Fitnessfreak

Reaction score
I m just curious if any of you guys are planning to go to the National Softball tourney in Clearwater, Florida. It is coming near! only two and half more weeks to go...

Are there any players that comes out here visiting this site?

:cool:

Haven't heard about it, so I'm not going. Sowwy, but thanks for sharing the news. :thumb:

chel,

In case you have never heard of it, you may check the website at

www.nsad.org

Nsad stands for National Softball Association of the Deaf..

There will be approx over 50 teams from all over the Nation are heading for the National tournament.. It is FUN meeting all old and few friends from all over.... Again, thousands fans will be coming as well...

Originally posted by Fitnessfreak
chel,

In case you have never heard of it, you may check the website at

www.nsad.org

Nsad stands for National Softball Association of the Deaf..

There will be approx over 50 teams from all over the Nation are heading for the National tournament.. It is FUN meeting all old and few friends from all over.... Again, thousands fans will be coming as well...

I mean new friends not few..

There are Deaf SoftBall Tournament coming up this weekend, there's will be going ot be alot of deafies there as well... ChelEler, it's closer to you than Florida... better than nothing LOL... you can find the infos out at http://www.deankrohn.com/maad/

I am not going there either... I missed lot! My coed team did not let me know about it so I misses! :D

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
There are Deaf SoftBall Tournament coming up this weekend, there's will be going ot be alot of deafies there as well... ChelEler, it's closer to you than Florida... better than nothing LOL... you can find the infos out at http://www.deankrohn.com/maad/

Yeah, I've seen this one... unfortunately, I'm not going, because of my pregnancy and we already made plans this weekend and every weekend in August. Sowwy. Best time for us to travel far is sometime in November/December.

ASA and NSA leauge

Hello everyone!!

Out of curiousy...does anyone play in the ASA or NSA 18-u fast pitch leauge? I used to play for the Johnstown Jewels but now i'm on the Cambria County Cobras.

NSAD in Reno, NV

Are any of you guys gonna be at the National Softball next week in Reno, NV?

I would like to go, but don't have the expenses to fly or rent a hotel room.
I was a champion star in my high school softball team and my RBI was .309 and I played in 3rd base and outfields. And yes I played fast-pitched softball.

Back