Nascar

and i going pocono race track June 500 this years :cool:

no favorite nascar racer.... if i were redneak, i wud choose bill elliot cuz he is georgia native so am i.

i am not nascar freak at all; however, i wud watch them if they race in watkins glen international track or infineon raceway. no circle track !

:)

Dear, Whambambam
I have a very close friend who was born deaf and He loves Dale Jr. too.
Everytime he e-mails me his beginning logo is Budwiser Is Winning.
My friend has one room in his apartmet just with Dale Sr. and Dale Jr. stuff in it.
We are routing for Dale Jr. as always.
Best of luck to all the Nascar Fans At All Deaf . Com.
Take Care: " Mollie "

20 is my favorite NASCAR driver, Tony Stewart.

Hey anyone who likes to play NASCAR online racing? Check Deaf Racing League : www.drlz.com out to see what they got. Race every tuesdays. I got beat out by other racers...of course I am rookie in this league! You can join if you like to try out or interesting in then contact zing@drlz.com We would be appericate if you pass this one to your diehard racing freinds. Thank you! :)

Whambambam said:
Yeah, his dad is very proud of him watching him from the above at the pearly gates.
Awesome.

Hockey?....Hmmm....Lets Go Flyers!!!!

I live in Philly and I hate Flyers, lets go Avalanche!

Whambambam said:
Sorry, I never like Jeff Gordon cuz hes a sneak and a dirty driver who drives like a fag in a rainbow.

Well, look at Tony Stewart, he always lost his temper and gonna to fight with one of Nascar drivers...

Dale Earnhart Jr. He rules the NASCAR world of races because he knows how to master the tracks. I haven't watched NASCAR in a while, I hope to catch up with that when I find when the next race is.

I admire Mark Martin #6 the most. He's not an aggressive driver, but he drives smart and consistent. You never see him lose his temper, and he treats everyone with respect. I'm really hoping he wins the Cup this year since he'll be retiring from the series and his many years of racing and many 'runner-up' years, always close but ot the gold. He's having another good year and I'd love to see him leave the series with the Cup he chased for so long.

Good Luck Mark!

P.S.-I went to race weekend at Rockhingham a few years back and got to see M. Martin win that cup race. It was only NASCAR races I've seen and it was great to see my driver win. The funniest thing was after the race and the trucks were all pulling out. There were many people waving and cheering the trucks and everything, but when Jeff Gordon's truck was pulling out, they all gave it the finger or were mooning it. I felt sorry for the truck driver as I'm sure he gets that all the time, but can't blame the people cause I have same disrespect for J. Gordon.

RebelGirl said:
8 Is My Guy!!

Really? Coooool, is he 'living' with you too?! :lol:

I do like Dale Earnhardt--some of the others I like as well is; Kasey Kahne, #9; Mark Martin, #6; Kevin Harvick, #29; Sterling Marlin, #40...errr, not anymore...sure miss him in that silver Coors car.....and finally, Carl Edwards, #99 .....

Yeah, that is an awesome feat and helps keep his hopes alive with one more race to go to downsize the field to 10 drivers chasing the Cup Championship!

Also, my two favorite drivers finished 1st and 2nd--Dale's coming around and there's no better time for him to be doing so!

One other thing, I sure wouldn't mind if Mark Martin wins it all, he's quite deserving of such a feat...would be a great way for him to retire! Not only is he a consistent driver, but a well respectable and courteous fellow too!

~RR

Back