Nannycam Video Lands Babysitter In Jail

This is why I never had a nanny. Too scary.

I know I'll have to hire a nanny/babysitter sometimes but what I can do is notify her that hidden security cameras will be used for everybody's personal safety.

Far out, that's a crazy whacked babysitter... Poor baby had to suffer through this, I hope the baby is okay.

Oh man! I hope that b*tch goes to jail for this! No baby deserves to be hurt that way and I hope he/she is okay.

If that was my child, the so called "nanny" would be dead. :mad:

Yiz

That is disgusting. That bitch needs to be locked up for good. What a horrible person.

Wow, get this..

A nanny accused of slapping, kicking and throwing an 11-month old baby boy says she did it because she was angry with the parents. And it was all caught on camera.

The shocking abuse was caught on tape by Nanny Cam.

In the video, you can see 53-year-old Jeannine Campbell hitting the child repeatedly and at one point, even violently throwing him into his play pen.

The parents of the boy told investigators they noticed a black eye on one of their children eight weeks ago. And when Campbell couldn't explain it, they installed the camera.

Campbell's husband says the allegations are hard to believe.

Campbell faces battery charges on a child. She remains in jail on $75,000 bond.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wy8mLKZFzE"]source[/ame]

When police questioned Campbell about it, the report said she told the officer she knows it looks bad, and explained she was mad at the family and took it out on the child.

Campbell also said she had a headache, but understood that there were no excuses for what she did. She said while she had spanked the children before, that was the only instance of abuse.
source

She worked with the family for two years and the family decided to install the Nanny Cam after noticing one of their children had an unexplained black eye. I'm sorry but I think there had to be more instances of abuse during those two years. Those children will need a lot of therapy.

Wow, get this..

source

source

She worked with the family for two years and the family decided to install the Nanny Cam after noticing one of their children had an unexplained black eye. I'm sorry but I think there had to be more instances of abuse during those two years. Those children will need a lot of therapy.
I am thinking the same thing. But video tells all, the jury will find her guilty and recommend to the judge to hand down the maximum allowable sentence and the judge will do so.

When she gets in prison and the other prisoners find out why she's in there, she's bait. She thinks she is tough now picking on an 11 month old infant, wait until she gets 300 pound Bertha. Justice will come for this nanny, sadly it is not soon enough.

We don't have any family nearby, and that is exactly the reason why we're going to install a nanny cam in our homel Just too many whack jobs out there.

Oh my god. Awful video story. I agree with Jiro about hidden security camera for watching baby sitter.

Back