Nanny or International Au Pair for Hire - HAWAII

SeaJenSurf

Reaction score
Aloha,

My husband and I have almost 2-year old triplets. We are deaf and use ASL in our home. We currently employ an Au Pair from Brazil and her contract is about to expire and she is returning home to her family. We are looking for our next childcare provider.

We prefer an international female ages 18-26 (this would qualify you for an Au Pair Visa). If you are from another country, and interested, I will give you more information about the Au Pair process (it's much easier). If you use a different sign language, that's okay. We can send you to ASL classes while you're here.

We will also consider applicants within the USA who are fluent in ASL. Room is included, but wage is offset in consideration of having free rent and no utilities to pay (and determined on experience and education). Benefits are included outlined by state law.

We are hoping to find a long term employee (of 1 year or longer). Start date is flexible. I'm thinking after the new year.

Mahalo,
Jen

Aloha Jen,

I am geninuely interested in applying for the position as a nanny as I have previous experience as a full-time nanny for 3 to 6 month old infant and currently babysit the same infant who is now a toddler from time to time.

I am profoundly deaf and am fluent in ASL since I was young (7 years old) and recently graduated from Gallaudet University earlier this summer.

Please feel free to email me at allisonpopovich86@gmail.com for more information and resume.

I look forward to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Allison Popovich

Back