Name the Film (picture game)

The first picture you posted shows a helicopter which looks like a war machine. Now this picture above shows a bike racing. Are you sure both are in the same movie?

no they're not in same movie, i changed my mind...the motorbike film is better and more rewarding if you get it right

sarcasm from a member wasn't welcomed so i changed...

no they're not in same movie, i changed my mind...the motorbike film is better and more rewarding if you get it right

sarcasm from a member wasn't welcomed so i changed...
Oh shit, isn't it a Hollywood movie since it looks like a documentary film made in UK?

NO NO NO NO lol
its a Feature FILM
make in UK
god dammit use google!!

YAY!!, You got it! here's a beer for you...:cheers:
YEP!
its a good film
well I was a bike nut, and I'd say EVERY bike NUTS should watch this one

your turn now

lol ok

Dreamcatcher-worm-alien_zpsc1db4f45.jpg

god dammit use google!!

There's a trick that doesn't even require searching movie titles, just drag and drop the photo into google and you'll find the movie. I'm honorable enough to not give it away when I just don't know the movie. I did this in the past several pictures but didn't post the answer since it would be cheating.

There's a trick that doesn't even require searching movie titles, just drag and drop the photo into google and you'll find the movie. I'm honorable enough to not give it away when I just don't know the movie. I did this in the past several pictures but didn't post the answer since it would be cheating.

i never drag and drop the photo, i used my brains...google the clue word if i knew what it was, it wasn't cheating, its called investigating, while still reliant on some knowledge...in which case of the last 'win' i knew his name was Daniel Craig then i typed in torture google, then quite a few crap come up,you still have to use your brains to sort out what you're after...

none of drag/dropping the images or properties of images whatsoever...

Grummer, you can go ahead posting another picture of the same movie to give us a hint. Finish eating your sandwich first. :lol:

you got it KitKattime!...yours!
have a kit kat now while you scheme the next picture to be posted for guessing

Back