My vacation in Maine (May 30-June9)

Very cute photos! I have spent a lot of time in Maine, mostly Wells Beach and Kennebunkport. (Yes, the summer home of George Bush Sr.) My ex's family has a house right on Wells Beach. I've also spent a lot of time in Freeport, Portland, Perkins Cove, etc. Maine is just beautiful !!!

Very cute photos! I have spent a lot of time in Maine, mostly Wells Beach and Kennebunkport. (Yes, the summer home of George Bush Sr.) My ex's family has a house right on Wells Beach. I've also spent a lot of time in Freeport, Portland, Perkins Cove, etc. Maine is just beautiful !!!

Maine is beautiful yes.

My mom took picture of my sister's birthday. She is one year old now. :P
thKiaLeasFirstBday009.jpg

Nice pictures, CrzyMeg :) I've always love the story of Carrie that Stephen King wrote, thank you for sharing what his house look like ;)

Im from maine

You betcha it's beautiful places :) :)

May I share one picture I found at Monmouth few days ago it was so beautiful so I took a PICTURE OF A small island on the lake :)

Last edited:
Beautiful! :) If I go to Maine, I'll let you know, so we can meet! :thumb:
Im from maine

May I share one picture I found at Monmouth few days ago it was so beautiful so I took a small island on the lake :)

Im from maine

May I share one picture I found at Monmouth few days ago it was so beautiful so I took a PICTURE OF A small island on the lake :)

I been there, Beautiful yes. :)

Back