My kid doesn't sign back

But yet:

I essentially said the same thing, but gave the logical reasoning behind it as well. I don't understand why you consider one, but disagree with the other, when they are the same thing...

People have thoughts and ideas that change as they puzzle things out. No need to argue for argument sake. This person wants to help their child.

People have thoughts and ideas that change as they puzzle things out. No need to argue for argument sake. This person wants to help their child.

I did not argue, ever. I just stated things in a different way, which I happen to notice now affirms what has been said previously. Affirmation is quite the opposite of arguing... (and I'm not arguing now, either. I am seeking clarification)

Great to hear your daughter's signing more and more. You and she can teach Alexander how to sign when he's several months old. :)

Hope they'll find what's the problem with her hearing soon.

But yet:

I essentially said the same thing, but gave the logical reasoning behind it as well. I don't understand why you consider one, but disagree with the other, when they are the same thing...
Oh. :D I realize you meant the same as shel.
My apologies. :)

Back