My God Daughter

I also recently read "Deafening" and found it very intriguing and disturbing too, am glad I read it

jillio, your path reminds me of my beloved aunt, who studied Early Childhood Ex Ed and Psych for undergrad and was a teacher for a while and then after many years returned for her grad. degree in counseling psych., and has worked as Life Coach and Clinical Psychologist, currently practicing in state social services. She loves languages, and advocacy and learning about people, marched in the 6o's...

jillio, your path reminds me of my beloved aunt, who studied Early Childhood Ex Ed and Psych for undergrad and was a teacher for a while and then after many years returned for her grad. degree in counseling psych., and has worked as Life Coach and Clinical Psychologist, currently practicing in state social services. She loves languages, and advocacy and learning about people, marched in the 6o's...

Wow!:eek3: You've been spying on me!:giggle:

jillio:wave::giggle:
<but I do read and think a lot though I may not always write or do something>

I also recently read "Deafening" and found it very intriguing and disturbing too, am glad I read it

I am still halfway through.. they just got married. I am stuck though because of school. I have no time to read right now :( i cant wait till the end of the quarter so i can finish it!

Back