My Favorite hobby

CandGLoveMad said:
:wiggle: Tell u guys truth I'm going to arizona this april 13 something and i'm NERVOUS to go on AIRPLANE to go to arizona Casa Grande where my Real father lives.. I havent see him for 1 year since he came to meet my son the very first time his first grandson!... so I'm nervous to explorer Arizona cuz it's my FIRST time that touching Arizona... I'm really NERVOUS! any hints!?

Casa Grande is between Phoenix and Tucson, it shold be really nice weather when you go

Roadrunner said:
Great photos!! The photo of the tree is cool and unique, heh, almost resembles a huge rotten banana peeling...and the photo of what looks like a cave, did you either peek into it or have the guts to explore a bit inside?

It must be quite refreshing to take these sort of hikes--thanks for showing more photos. ;)

(BTW, what kind of camera is it that you use to take these snapshots?)

Most of the caves were to narrow for me once you get inside and since I was by myself I didn't think it was a good idea to try to see how far I could go in.

The camera I use is really inexpensive, it's a Kodak easy share CX6330 3.1 megapixels with a 3X optical zoom

Back