My days at Gallaudet.

Aberrrcrombie03

Reaction score
fb88abf3.jpg

I made a new friend, the Cigarette God.

: ) I was bored in my math class, so... :bowdown:

My room at Peet Hall. :oP It's just for temporary time. Will move to Ballard West on Aug 15th.

fb88aa1a.jpg

fb88aa1d.jpg

fb88aa20.jpg

Here is the amazing ceiling! :oP
fb88a87d.jpg

:laugh2: Nice pic! I'll see you in few weeks! I'd like to meet cigarette god as well too! :rofl:

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
I'm TIRED of people asking for this certain thing:

fb88a665.jpg

Grr.
If you see Sarah Chung there, tell her Nathan say hello from Colorado! Where do she stay for now if you know? ;)

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
If you see Sarah Chung there, tell her Nathan say hello from Colorado! Where do she stay for now if you know? ;)
Oh yea, She lives in Peet Hall now and for the fall semster. Sure, I will tell her.

:)

Originally posted by compLicaTed
lol @ cigarette god
sweet how's life at gally?
miss ya! xo

all good but damn, i partied too much. was almost rushed to the ER from smoking pcp. :P

all good but damn, i partied too much. was almost rushed to the ER from smoking pcp. :P
Hold that party for me! LOL... I guess I'll have to wait for the party at Benson Hall! ;)

I know Abricombrreee03...I hate people asking me for my ID when I am at school. My school is quite small and lots of people know me....usually almost all of the RAs in my dorm know me right off the bat. When they are on duty they ask me for my ID all the time...yet they know perfectly well who I am....does Res Life think that there's a possibilty that we'll turn into psycho serial killers if we don't present our IDs to the person on duty?
I remember last year I got sick of the RAs asking me for my ID, so whenver thery asked me for an ID, I'd say that I ate my ID!
I wish I were going to Gally, so I could meet all of you! They don't offer my major (journalism with a minor in women's studies) Damn...I wish Gally had a women's studies program, so I could go there for grad school!

Ehhh..PCP? I smoked that ONCE years ago with pot -- it was laced with it...and my mind went overboard and I nearly thought i was going insane. :P

Shit, sure wish I could zoom to Gallaudet and be a student and party my arse off, heheh! Never been to Gally. :( Had the chance to go during Prep year in 1989..but I declined, stupid me.:(

I heard a lot of stuff happening at Gally -- especially with parties and the sorts through my baby sister who went there for her first 2 years in 1990 to 1993.
I would've gone around that time, but I was too wrapped up with my little world and self centred and didn't want to bother with going to Gally...just wanted to stay locally. Don't ask! :P

fb88abf3.jpg

I made a new friend, the Cigarette God.

: ) I was bored in my math class, so... :bowdown:

you could always try studying in math class

I'm TIRED of people asking for this certain thing:

fb88a665.jpg

Grr.

I have been work with Department of Defense for 22 years. I remain to show my ID to the security guard at front gate twice a day everyday. They enjoy to see my ugly picture on my ID. ;)

Some of those guards know me that well but they still want to see my I.D. *sigh*

What a pain ???

sab, did you watch the news what happened nyc city hall shooting last week ago? secuirtys know a guy and he let him in without check him out for metal bs and after he enters, and he shot other guys...just he enters bec he works there many years...not mean secuirty don't have to check him out...

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
sab, did you watch the news what happened nyc city hall shooting last week ago? secuirtys know a guy and he let him in without check him out for metal bs and after he enters, and he shot other guys...just he enters bec he works there many years...not mean secuirty don't have to check him out...

Hi Vvti

I heard about this on the news but I was not really pay attention all those details. Oh wow, about the security guard did not have to check him through the metal to make sure he did not have any weapons with him. Jeeze ! We do not have any metal enter either here.

*knock the wood* There is nothing happen at this base ! Jeeze! Some employees were cracking up due to furious or angry for some reason.

Why would this guy shoot at NYC city Hall for ? What was the reason?

Originally posted by vvti low rolla

Aww, geez...that's one many reasons people at heightened security spots are always checking people entering buildings -- never KNOW what people will be doing, no matter how well known that person is to security people.

Back