My back is hurting today!

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
Ouch! My back is killing me today~
It does that whenever it rains which rains here often a lot!

I dunno what to do!!

my back is hurting too.. its due to pinched nerves.. nothing can be done but use bengay and relax.. :(

Ouch, It is always not a good feeling to have some pains in the back. Perhaps a hot bath will do to loosen the muscles in the back?

SmileyGin said:
my back is hurting too.. its due to pinched nerves.. nothing can be done but use bengay and relax.. :(
oh shit~ I bet it hurts badly! I hope you get feeling better! I understand how you feel... I use this called "Gel Ice" its like bengay which I got that also.... I use them but it evenually wears out.. Im going to try to get to the pool before it rains today because doctor said pools helps with backs and pains... it helps me sometimes but I can't get to the pool everyday unless I go to the YMCA which I don't want to pay for it since the apt here got a pool and that is free... I do my best to go there and doctor said workout at gym will help with pain also.. But it's not going to help with a pinch nerves... I hope you are in bed watching tv... not doing anything because it takes time to heal! It does it to me all the time whenever it rains, I got pain medications for it but I try not to take them but I might have to anyways... It doesn't help 100% but it does like 85% of the time.

Since your back hurts have you gone to the doctor to get it fixed? popped? They maybe will suggest you to get a 55cm fitball which you sit on it and bounce and it helps with all kinds of back achs!

But I surely hope you feel better!

My back hurts too! :mad: I was s upposed to do housework today but didnt feel like it due to pain!

Jolie_77 said:
Ouch, It is always not a good feeling to have some pains in the back. Perhaps a hot bath will do to loosen the muscles in the back?
it doesn't always help 100% of the time...Unless you soak in it all day long if you can keep the bath water hot maybe a hot tub! lol... Heating pad will help sometimes..... :dunno:

Cassbugs said:
it doesn't always help 100% of the time...Unless you soak in it all day long if you can keep the bath water hot maybe a hot tub! lol... Heating pad will help sometimes..... :dunno:

lol, Yeah I dig what u mean. The hot bath will only help for a very short time but I'd go with the heating pad too. Have u tried the ICY Hot back pads that is so oftenly commercialized by Shaq O'Neal on the Television? I haven't tried it and was wondering if it is any help? :dunno:

FelixKat930 said:
My back hurts too! :mad: I was s upposed to do housework today but didnt feel like it due to pain!
Im sorry to hear about that... Mine always hurts when it rains.. it sucks but I do take some medications for it sometimes when needed..... Maybe if you take a warm bath or do some exercise maybe it will help you?
Have you went to the doctor for it? Maybe you pulled a muscule (sp)? Sometimes it happens a lot when taking care of little kids... bending down and cleaning all the time... Just take a break today and be lazy.. surlely hope you feel better! :)

Jolie_77 said:
lol, Yeah I dig what u mean. The hot bath will only help for a very short time but I'd go with the heating pad too. Have u tried the ICY Hot back pads that is so oftenly commercialized by Shaq O'Neal on the Television? I haven't tried it and was wondering if it is any help? :dunno:
Mmmm... Im going to have to check into that! Can you buy them at walmart or walgreens??? or do you have to order them on TV? If you buy them before me please tell me all about it as I would do the same! :)

Cassbugs said:
Mmmm... Im going to have to check into that! Can you buy them at walmart or walgreens??? or do you have to order them on TV? If you buy them before me please tell me all about it as I would do the same! :)

Yeah I believe you can get them at any stores like Walmart, Walgreens, so and on. If I happen to get it before you do, I'll let you know about it or you can, vice versa.

I only gets pain in my back when i have kidney infection. I get kidney infection very often. :)

I like to stick a ice pack on my back when it hurts...it numbs the pain and helps. For some reason a heat pack seems to aggravate the pain...

it started last year.. i saw my son's half brother almost fell down the stairs and i grabbed his arm then my back went out.. i fell down along with christian holding him.. i didnt walk good few days.. my legs were weak.. and the pain was so intense.. i couldnt sleep well.. i cried.. :( :ugh3:

lucky he didnt get bruises or anything but cute scratch on his knee.. whew! Thank God.. He was with me and guard Christian from going down the stairs..

now? ever since whenever i do bend over to do house chores, it hurts! grrrr.. i hate it! its been hurt since last thursday.. i have been doing too much cleanings..i hate germs!. what can i say? thats life! gotta deal with it! cant stand dirty! lol sighs....

i have tried heating pad .. it does help... but not much... ice?? i dont know about that.. i never tried.. my mom said i should buy a belt to hold my back together so it wont hurt?? so might as well get one and see if it work! :)

SmileyGin said:
it started last year.. i saw my son's half brother almost fell down the stairs and i grabbed his arm then my back went out.. i fell down along with christian holding him.. i didnt walk good few days.. my legs were weak.. and the pain was so intense.. i couldnt sleep well.. i cried.. :( :ugh3:

lucky he didnt get bruises or anything but cute scratch on his knee.. whew! Thank God.. He was with me and guard Christian from going down the stairs..

now? ever since whenever i do bend over to do house chores, it hurts! grrrr.. i hate it! its been hurt since last thursday.. i have been doing too much cleanings..i hate germs!. what can i say? thats life! gotta deal with it! cant stand dirty! lol sighs....

i have tried heating pad .. it does help... but not much... ice?? i dont know about that.. i never tried.. my mom said i should buy a belt to hold my back together so it wont hurt?? so might as well get one and see if it work! :)

I would suggest you to go to the doctor to get it popped and get it back in order so you will be in less pain... Back Brace does help but it gets annoy when you have to wear it all the time to keep it from getting pain.. Ice... its alright but I perfer heating pads... But I hope you get better!! :angel: :angel:

How to relieve it then ask doctor for check up and give wheelchair to you?
wheelchair.jpg

"My back is better, I'm calling my parent to make thankful and my legs are hurt instead of my back because doctor kill my spinal cord to make paralyze." :lol:

or need buy for cheap at Wal-Mart, don't forget to show big smile. :hyper:
wheelchair.jpg

Murasaki said:
my back always hurts. i have scoliosis... :|

i sympathise with you all.

What do you do for pain relief?? or any permanent pain relief???

I get lower back pains & shoulder pains.

I drink ibuprofin or something similar to it to help me ease the pain & at night I use icy hot chill stick, & rub it on my soar spot before getting to bed.

What do you do &/or use for any pain you might have??? I am looking for something better.

Good luck to you & everyone here with your pain relief.

I know we all need it!!.

Message back soon when you can.

:bye: bye for now.

Back