MY AUCTION - MSI Wind U120 & external DVD - RW combo & laptop bag!

deafhalo

Reaction score
PERFECT FOR HACKINTOSH PROJECT!

My auction's page @ eBay

PRICE: 425 buy it now @ auction page with FREE SHIPPING 3-4 DAYS VIA USPS. But for deaf/HOH users from alldeaf.com can have 400 OBO with free shipping Parcel Post via USPS

Paypal only.

Brought other laptop and don't need this anymore. Been use this laptop since July '09 and still in perfect condition. I upgraded to XP Pro and have XP sticker (COA) on the back. Unfortunately it doesn't come with original box and discs. But there's a MSI support web site for varies of driver - Link (I already download all of 'em in this computer)

It come with a nice dell leather laptop bag

A external dvd-rw burner (There's no audio ports at the back) - [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Plextor-EXTERNAL-PX-708UF-12X-SW/dp/B0000DC69T"]Link[/ame]

Any question or concern. Leave here a note.

Thanks!

If for some odd reason this nice group doesnt sell, I am very interested in the external.

If for some odd reason this nice group doesn't sell, I am very interested in the external.

Hello again,

my item end just few minutes ago with no bids. I checked the used prices @ amazon Most of 'em are bit over 100's. But you can have it for 80 bucks with 3-4 days USPS or other if you prefer. Got a paypal? If so, let me know and I'll send you my ID via PM.

Amazon.com: Used and New: Plextor EXTERNAL PX-708UF 4X/2X/12X ( PX-708UF/SW ) (I pasted a direct link from amazon and somehow it won't work. So I made a direct link via tinyurl.com)

What you will get in the mail package is a external dvd-rw, power cord and a usb 2.0 cable. But do you need firewire cable also? I may have one somewhere.

Thanks.

Back