MSN problems....

Chajukin

Reaction score
if u have msn problem or help, add me on xtc_soccer_andy

and i can help you

I was told MSN7 is from beta, and it is not safe to downloading it?? Few people had this problem in their computer.

MSN 7 is safe, the only problems it has is BETA... where MSN is technically working on fixing everything, but i have scanned it all with norton antivirus and there is no problems with it, over 9.5 million australian uses msn 7..

I dunno anything about in Austrailia but here what I have is MSN 9 which I have no problems so far especially idiot IE. Arghhhh!!!

PurrMeow

Trillian?!

thats a shocking program nothing else but confusing people messaging you all over the place, its just 5 in 1... preferable downloading all at once n use them all same times..

MSN 9 (internet only)...

it is useless u mite just as well get firefox

zesty said:
cuz i have msn 9 (internet) and msn messenger 6.2.. and they are both fine.. sheesh

I have msn 9 internet too and msn messenger 6.2 too ;)

I've used many chat programs. Trillian, MSN, Yahoo, and AOL. Of them all, I prefer yahoo. I've currently gone back to AOL, though. MSN is fast becoming my least favorite of them all.

Msn is just upgrading new things... and the site i sent mastaline.nl is the newest msn 7 version you get get at this very moment :)

I use yahoo sometimes, only for Yahoo Pool news... seeing i play in leagues and tournaments over Yahoo :)

u can add me to msn if u need anything... has anybody downloaded new msn 7 so far if not add me and i`ll send it

I dont want to download MSN 7 beta. It causing too much problems with my computer so I rather wait for full version of it.

yeh trillian, is ok... but i prefer not to use it

MSN 7 releases April-May 2005

and Firefox IS THE BEST!

Back