Moving to Hawai'i in Two Months

WiredUnique

Reaction score
:wave: Aloha!

I'll be moving to Kaua'i, Hawai'i at the end of July and would love to get to know some people before I get there if possible. I'm not sure how many AllDeafers are from Hawai'i but I figured I'd try it out. I don't care if you're hearing, hard of hearing, Deaf, or an interpreter. I just want to get to know people who are interested in the Deaf Culture and ASL.

I'm 19 years old and completely Deaf. It would be awesome to maybe meet people around my age but that's not really a big deal.

I have Skype if anyone wants to add me after we've talked a bit on here first.

:ty: Thanks for reading!

AHHHHHHHHHH! Your so freaking lucky! I wish I could live out there! Please take pics for us!

Move out of the mainland is hard as I though it would be.

Ahh Hawaii :) I am Polynesian Indian with mixture of Hawaiian. lol xD Although never been to Hawaii or Polynesia Islands. But Welcome to AllDeaf!

Aloha! You lucky... Hope you will be inviting all of us Aders to come to your place in Hawaii!! :D :D Just kidding..

Good luck your moving to Hawaii! :thumb:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I have heard of Hawaii that it is expensive to live like Alaska. The cost of living is not cheap but I guess that it is everywhere anyway. I do hope you get settled down comfortably and being in a nice weather. I have never been to Hawaii before. I would like to visit the island someday, if I win a lottery or Jackpot. :lol:

I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back