mountain biking ?

phillips,

ok i ll remember that...

we have dVELO that provides deaf road/mtn bikers network. it helps us to find a partner to ride together. :)

hmm, we dont have 10 speed bike around here anymore cuz we have 21 to 27 speed rd bikes this year. you can call it road bike, anyway. :)

try to google yourself on Mountain bike trail maps, videos, photos, reviews, GPS data, training Logs, and gear || SINGLETRACKS.COM to find the trails in your state so u can taste the dirt for fun !

deafclimber,

Well, thanks for let me know because, I have been a little behind with these bikes these days till I moved to Maine.. this year I was thinking of doing some charities thing.. In mass we have what they call it Pan Mass Challenger.. It's wonderful program. my son was one of faces that shows on these posters and He was sponsor for this guy. Rik rode 192 miles 2 days for raise money for the Dana Farber Cancer center where my son went for his Chemotherapy...
so I knew I'm out of shape to do this. thats one of reason I bought mtn bike so I can get into fits again but love the mtn views etc.. I can't wait to try one of these trails.. I do admit im a newly at this but I do ride around my block. i ride average 3 half to 7 miles when i have a free time :)

Thanks for the link I will be sure to check out. i will look up in gorham see how it is so I can decide to go or not.. but i ain't going alone *haha*

Wendy

I do love going mountain biking, though I haven't done that in a long time and need to do it again sometime...too bad my gf hates human powered bikes. :P She loves motorcycles, though. Weird....

I do love going mountain biking, though I haven't done that in a long time and need to do it again sometime...too bad my gf hates human powered bikes. :P She loves motorcycles, though. Weird....

pssttt I love both motorcycle and mtn bike etc.. mostly I prefer motorcycle.. it's more freedom of the wind. you just forget everything and just drive... I do admit I do the same with riding bike.. pedaling bike mostly down the hill and go Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee like i was a little girl! LOL

DeafClimber I just realized.. I was thinking about bicycles etc.. for pan mass challengers and these racers etc even these france bike thingy they do for tours.. Anyway thats why I just assume there are still a 10 speed bike, I must have been behind with these bikes speeds..

<<< Used to work in sears for few months in an assembly dept.. so I used to assembled Bikes too from tricycles to big bikes...
I just miss working on cars too... I rather work on oldie cars without electronic, and all these new technology they now have.. included a new sensor tire valves if the tire get low it will let the owner to know its time to get it fill or whatever I am just like :pissed: Enuff with these new technology!

Blushing I guess I have to get back into the field to researches more.. I Just miss the OLD DAYS everything changes now, new technology etc!!
Sorry for going off topic AGAIN!

Wendy

hmm interest you guys talk about mountain biking. i do go too. first time i ride bike with 4 of my friends last year spring in east valley arizona. i realize this local very pretty and nice weather alltimes. i felt high stress went going away and relax, wow i feel lot better because weather season right for me. i was live in new england before i moved here 2005. hm,, in new england really lousy weather rain all the times on weekends oh yuck also too many bugs bother my face grrr lol...
my friend pull me in mountain biking that is why. i really enjoy and lot fun! we will go more often many different locals in arizona. this summer we will go to sedona, az as soon possible! i cant wait see huge canyons ha.:cool:

pssttt I love both motorcycle and mtn bike etc.. mostly I prefer motorcycle.. it's more freedom of the wind. you just forget everything and just drive... I do admit I do the same with riding bike.. pedaling bike mostly down the hill and go Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee like i was a little girl! LOL

ahhh that's cool. I don't wanna ride motorcycles cuz too fast and scary riding on 2 wheels. I think its cuz I crashed my kiddie bike long time ago and got fears with it and refused to ride it for 2 years.

hey boult. what do u say if we go to SLC to meet some deaf mtn bikers and we all can go to MOAB for mtn biking and camping at there sometimes in 2008 ? i know one deaf mtn biker in SLC

Wow you like coming to SLC, eh?
Let me know the particulars about 2008!

ahhh that's cool. I don't wanna ride motorcycles cuz too fast and scary riding on 2 wheels. I think its cuz I crashed my kiddie bike long time ago and got fears with it and refused to ride it for 2 years.

Sequoias,

truth?

I don't like driving motorcycle on highway :giggle: I'm serious!

Most of time I Prefer on back roads or a scenic roads! where all cars take their times and driving around.. doesn't stop too quick or so! and less traffic! I used to ride on a friend's bike years ago.. I could have flow off the guy's back when I was riding he was going about 100 mph i was freaking out... Of course it was his sportbike but then on the trip back to where we get dropped off.. I went ride on harley bike instead of this guy sport bike.. I felt so comfortable... it is various on any bikes on what you are so comfortable... but that's truth I WON'T drive on highway on my bike in future if I do. I will just "put on my trailer and go to another town" park it and drive :giggle:

sorry for going off topic!
Wendy

Sequoias,

truth?

I don't like driving motorcycle on highway :giggle: I'm serious!

Most of time I Prefer on back roads or a scenic roads! where all cars take their times and driving around.. doesn't stop too quick or so! and less traffic! I used to ride on a friend's bike years ago.. I could have flow off the guy's back when I was riding he was going about 100 mph i was freaking out... Of course it was his sportbike but then on the trip back to where we get dropped off.. I went ride on harley bike instead of this guy sport bike.. I felt so comfortable... it is various on any bikes on what you are so comfortable... but that's truth I WON'T drive on highway on my bike in future if I do. I will just "put on my trailer and go to another town" park it and drive :giggle:

sorry for going off topic!
Wendy

Aw really? I know what you mean there. Yeah, it's scary!

Sorry guys for going off topics to motorcycles.

hi guys

Its great to meet you all. I was recommended this site by my brother's friend.Gez I love mountain biking around the treking roads here. Make me stamina running and feels fresh after every sesssion..

Just want to share my feelings here, thanks

Sheena

healthwise, welcome aboard.

sure feel free to share our passions toward mtn biking ! :)

Wow you like coming to SLC, eh?
Let me know the particulars about 2008!

hey sure ! i hope to meet ya at this time since we didnt have a chance to meet eachother when i was there for rock climbing in fall of 2006! :)

hmm interest you guys talk about mountain biking. i do go too. first time i ride bike with 4 of my friends last year spring in east valley arizona. i realize this local very pretty and nice weather alltimes. i felt high stress went going away and relax, wow i feel lot better because weather season right for me. i was live in new england before i moved here 2005. hm,, in new england really lousy weather rain all the times on weekends oh yuck also too many bugs bother my face grrr lol...
my friend pull me in mountain biking that is why. i really enjoy and lot fun! we will go more often many different locals in arizona. this summer we will go to sedona, az as soon possible! i cant wait see huge canyons ha.:cool:

out of curiousity, what trails are that you go mtn biking ?

deafclimber,

Well, thanks for let me know because, I have been a little behind with these bikes these days till I moved to Maine.. this year I was thinking of doing some charities thing.. In mass we have what they call it Pan Mass Challenger.. It's wonderful program. my son was one of faces that shows on these posters and He was sponsor for this guy. Rik rode 192 miles 2 days for raise money for the Dana Farber Cancer center where my son went for his Chemotherapy...
so I knew I'm out of shape to do this. thats one of reason I bought mtn bike so I can get into fits again but love the mtn views etc.. I can't wait to try one of these trails.. I do admit im a newly at this but I do ride around my block. i ride average 3 half to 7 miles when i have a free time :)

Thanks for the link I will be sure to check out. i will look up in gorham see how it is so I can decide to go or not.. but i ain't going alone *haha*

Wendy

sweet ! i pray all go well with your son !

I went to Palo Duro Cayon state park in Texas and saw bike trials. It's 6 miles riding the bike throught pretty desserts. It said you can ride the bike to the other end where there will be a lighthouse. I wish I can see it but don't have a bike. I might buy a mountain bike so I can see what the lighthouse looks like. Plus it looks fun riding throught pretty desserts. Cost 4 bucks to get in State park.

Back